[ROM] ViewCOMB 3.2 - Honeycomb 3.2 for ViewPad 10s

fery67

Oct 17, 2011
Bluetooth works properly.
Try to long press power button for 30 seconds, then repeat step 2 but with 2 secs each press.
- press Back key for 2 seconds
- press Power button for 2 seconds. (P.S. HOLD Back button when you press Back button)
- release Power button first for 2 seconds
- release Back button
- total duration will be 6 seconds.
thx for your replay but problem still have.
i try press power 30 sec but lcd turn on for 1 sec and then nothing????
is the warranty void?

TifKag

Apr 17, 2011
You indeed have to connect the charger.
I had to go back to the stock ROM, because i cant get the email to work, and without the charger attached the keypresses did not work, and as soon as i connected the charger it worked on the first try (i mean the keypresses).

Sent from my ViewPad 10S using Tapatalk

petrutxi

Oct 18, 2011
Hi all!

I'm new on this forum and thanks to this post I have my Viewpad 10s working great on honeycomb 3.2!

The problem is I cannot mount my usb stick. I have shuttle on host mode and when I plug the usb stick is detected on disk mount on unmounted devices but I'm not able to make ir work and see it on the file manager.

Any ideas? Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks!

tpdeoro

Oct 18, 2011
Hi all!

I'm new on this forum and thanks to this post I have my Viewpad 10s working great on honeycomb 3.2!

The problem is I cannot mount my usb stick. I have shuttle on host mode and when I plug the usb stick is detected on disk mount on unmounted devices but I'm not able to make ir work and see it on the file manager.

Thanks!

I have the same problem, please, if anyone know...

Thanks

Legionnaire

Developer
Oct 2, 2011
Hi all!

Thanks!
First plug USB stick, open Shuttle Tools and enable host mode. Then you can explore stick.

petrutxi

Oct 18, 2011
Thanks for the answer.

Nothing yet :(
When I try to mount it with Disk Mount I can see a notification sayin "damaged sd card". Is there some file system incompability?

Thanks

Legionnaire

Developer
Oct 2, 2011
Thanks for the answer.

Nothing yet :(
When I try to mount it with Disk Mount I can see a notification sayin "damaged sd card". Is there some file system incompability?

Thanks
Sometimes get stuck with NTFS, that's known issue.

pueblamaik

Oct 18, 2011
Hello to all of you,

I'm new in this forum and first of all I want to say thanks for this amazing ROM. ist was very easy to install and looks pretty good - really good work!:)

At this moment there are two problems, which I cannot resolve...:confused:
First:
when I open the browser to what some steaming videos e.g. : youfreetv.net the browser closes emediatly...? flashplayer 11 allready is installed. I wonder if this has something to do with the antivirus app from AVG or maybe with the task killer app... any other idea?
Second:
when I open the facebook app it is not possible to change from news to friends: the clock is running all the time, but it does not change...

thank you in advance

DaHanz

Aug 24, 2010
when I open the browser to what some steaming videos e.g. : youfreetv.net the browser closes emediatly...? flashplayer 11 allready is installed. I wonder if this has something to do with the antivirus app from AVG or maybe with the task killer app... any other idea?
Sometimes this happens to me too (but with all sites that contain flash) and I would say this is an error/incompatibility of the Adobe Flash Player with the ViewCome build.
So the browser crashes and you can start all over again...

Well, lets wait for build 6! And alle the following hundreds of improvement^^ ;)
So keep on working, Legionnaire! :D

pueblamaik

Oct 18, 2011
Sometimes this happens to me too (but with all sites that contain flash) and I would say this is an error/incompatibility of the Adobe Flash Player with the ViewCome build.
So the browser crashes and you can start all over again...

Well, lets wait for build 6! And alle the following hundreds of improvement^^ ;)
So keep on working, Legionnaire! :D

@ DaHanz: Thank you for your response.

So if the problem may be flashplayer 11, is there any older flashplayer which not causes this problem?
and if so: where can I find the older version, meanwhile we are waiting for the build 6...

DaHanz

Aug 24, 2010
@ DaHanz: Thank you for your response.

So if the problem may be flashplayer 11, is there any older flashplayer which not causes this problem?
and if so: where can I find the older version, meanwhile we are waiting for the build 6...
You're welcome!
Check this page for some versions: http://www.apktop.com/tag/adobe-flash-player-apk

But I am not sure if especially the version 11 of the flashplayer causes that problem or if it is a problem with it in general - maybe Legionnaire knows anything about that^^