[ROM] Watery Kyros v1.2b Custom Firmware for MID7015

Feb 3, 2011
Rooted it. Very fast boot ups and very fast and responsive. Nice ROM. Except that it randomly froze within 5 minutes of reboot. Had to go back to my previous stock rom,

Stoned99

Dec 8, 2010
Rooted it. Very fast boot ups and very fast and responsive. Nice ROM. Except that it randomly froze within 5 minutes of reboot. Had to go back to my previous stock rom,

Use 1.2a and install the watery k patch instead of 1.2b

Sent from my sdk using Android Tablet Forum App

Delaney64

Dec 27, 2010
Loving watery kyros. Its easier to set up and its already 2x better than the official updates. My coby is much more efficient. There are a few minor bugs (i cant access the notifications when swiping down on the top of the screen in portrait mode) but definitely better.

Delaney64

Dec 27, 2010
I installed b. For whatever reason the adhoc trick does not work anymore =(.

eulogy69

Mar 15, 2011
the notification bar works fine in any view on mine try reinstalling

l_n

Dec 28, 2010
Probably needs to be calibrated. Changing the density changes the offsets.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

padrict

Dec 26, 2010
Installed 1.2a and the patch last night. Great work l_n! Much faster boot and very snappy response. Any advice on making the soft keyboard more responsive and more accurate? I hate typing on this thing so i use the stylus for the most part. Again, great work on this!

skinnypuppy

Feb 22, 2011
Excellent work l_n. I've got 1.1 and patch installed, GPU fix installed and increased the heap to 32m. Shows I have about 72-80mb free, system is extremely responsive now and is actually usefull. All angry birds (original, seasons and rio) work, even guerrilla bob works smoothly with the new rom.

l_n

Dec 28, 2010
Double post removed..

Sent from my HT_PAD1051 using Tapatalk