So, How Many A2109 Users Do We Have Here So Far?

freecicero

Dec 23, 2012
MAN I am so happy to find this forum tonight. My Christmas is now complete!!!!.. I've been looking for help over at the XDA forums and lamenting that I had bought a dead-end tablet, and that my nook tablet and my HP Touchpad would get to JB while my 2109 languished. I am SO appreciative of you guys. Thanks!!!!

FloRider

Dec 2, 2012
MAN I am so happy to find this forum tonight. My Christmas is now complete!!!!.. I've been looking for help over at the XDA forums and lamenting that I had bought a dead-end tablet, and that my nook tablet and my HP Touchpad would get to JB while my 2109 languished. I am SO appreciative of you guys. Thanks!!!!

Great to have you. There are a bunch of users over at forums.lenovo.com, too. It's hard to find info there, though, so I'm trying to get some guides written over here.

WasteLandSavage

Dec 3, 2012
You'l be surprised how much help these guys will be to you.
I'm almost two months out before I can get my own A2109, And they all have helped me out bunches in getting things figured out before I even get my new tablet.
There were times when I doubted for sure the A2109 was for me, But thanks to these guys over here I'm very comfortable with my up coming purchase.
Welcome to the Forums I know you'll like it here, We don't bite to bad... :p

laughalot

Dec 4, 2012
I bought 4 Ultratab 9" tabs for everyone in the family from Office Depot on Black Friday for $99 because the ad said they had a dual core processor. It took me 2 days to find out they didn't. I email customer service, and to make along story short,
Office Depot exchanged all 4 Ultratabs for 4 Lenovo A2109, and that is how I got here. A hellva lot better tabs. And to kudos to Office Depot, never was expecting an even exchange, and no hassle at all.

Linsalata28

Dec 24, 2012
What's up. I just picked one of these up and found this forum. I'm searching around but while I'm saying hi I'll ask here. I'm looking to unlock and root this bad boy. I would like to get a link to a guide that someone here has used so that I know I'm not going to brick it on my first try.
Thanks for any help and glad to find a forum and some people that like to hack and mod android. I hope to see some kick a$$ development over here and hope I can contribute also.

Sent from my HTC myTouch 4g using Tapatalk 2

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Linsalata, congratulations on your new A2109 tablet and welcome to the forum. Glad you decided to join us here at Android Tablets, also glad you're looking froward to contributing as well. I'm pretty sure you'll find everything you're looking for here. Enjoy your new tablet and the forum!

FloRider

Dec 2, 2012
I bought 4 Ultratab 9" tabs for everyone in the family from Office Depot on Black Friday for $99 because the ad said they had a dual core processor. It took me 2 days to find out they didn't. I email customer service, and to make along story short,
Office Depot exchanged all 4 Ultratabs for 4 Lenovo A2109, and that is how I got here. A hellva lot better tabs. And to kudos to Office Depot, never was expecting an even exchange, and no hassle at all.

That's awesome -- a $400 deal. I think you'll love them. Welcome aboard.

FloRider

Dec 2, 2012
What's up. I just picked one of these up and found this forum. I'm searching around but while I'm saying hi I'll ask here. I'm looking to unlock and root this bad boy. I would like to get a link to a guide that someone here has used so that I know I'm not going to brick it on my first try.
Thanks for any help and glad to find a forum and some people that like to hack and mod android. I hope to see some kick a$$ development over here and hope I can contribute also.

Post a new thread about rooting -- if you haven't already -- and I'll get you through it. After that, maybe we can talk about some more advanced stuff :).

WasteLandSavage

Dec 3, 2012

Welcome Aboard glad to have ya.

raybies

Dec 26, 2012
I picked one up on Black Friday and couldn't be happier. Glad to have found this community and hope to be able to contribute!

jajones82

Dec 17, 2012
I finally received my a2109 tablet from Lenovo after 10+ days of waiting. My case is on the way from Hong Kong, my OTG USB cable worked instantly after mounting the USB drive, and everything is running quickly and smoothly. I put an EZguard screen protector on it, however there were about 147 bubbles that were not going anywhere. I have read that you need to let it settle for a few days, but it would be painful to use during those few days of settling. My first ever tablet is working out very well! Thanks for all the suggestions for accessories and whatnot. Now I have to decide if it is worth it to ROOT and flash, but I have never messed with any of that before.