the best web browser for this tablet?

jantanik

Aug 8, 2011
I use Android browser, which is very good in surfing the web and subscribing to RSS (Really Simple Syndication) feeds of various news websites and blogs. It supports diverse types and has a bevy of themes to choose from, every day you can switch your phone theme to your mood and the browser would change too.

mkaczur

Jan 25, 2012
good as the title says I would like to know what is the best web browser for the tablet :)
I retried the Dolphin 4 from Skyfire on the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 very impressed. Has excellent bookmarking you can set folders. Pages load fast and move up and down very smooth. I made it my default and rate it 5 stars. My opinion Dolphin beats them all.

mkaczur

Jan 25, 2012
I just downloaded Dolphin Browser Hd and i love it! What i like most is when u load a webpage, it shows u the full screen in portrait mode, and then u have to zoom to see everything else closer. I hate when other browsers dont do that. I like to see the whole screen, then zoom where needed, not scroll then zoom. Mayb thats just my opinion, but thats what i like and im going to stay with it. And another thing i like is that the tabs are right at the top of the page and u dont have to go to another page to see them.
I agree with this post 100 per cent.

jbaerbock

Jan 3, 2012
I love Opera for Android, it is simple and quick and has tabbed browsing in a sense.

Sent from my MID7127 using Android Tablet Forum