Trying to Identify Kernel, Possible Overclocking Possibilities for DM7022 Radio

ii141c

Jun 16, 2012
Ok. I am about to make a choice. The only thing i have no clear is if i can download my phone book to the device. From time to time, I have to make phone calls and , in this case, it is very usefull to have the contacts agenda in device display. I had it in my old multimedia system and i use this feature. I have sended an e-mail to Erisin about this function and i am waiting for his answer.
If anybody in this forum use ES777 bluetooth and know something about this point, phonebook, I will be very greatfull if he can help me.
When I have it installed and in use, I will write in this forum which are my first opinions about it.
Thank you for your help. You have helped me a lot.

Pantelija

Jun 23, 2012
Hi guys!

All grateful to all members who have contributed their experiences to learn a lot about DM 7022/7033 as well as their shortcomings and ways of solving these problems!

If anyone knows where exactly is the issue of Erisin es777a 4PDA RU-forum (forum / android / ....)
I can`t register or use the search.

I ordered this product and would like to prepare.

Thanks a lot and sorry for my bad English!

ii141c

Jun 16, 2012
Hello, Pantelija
I do not know the RU-forum, but i will try to search for it.
If you receive your ES777A, please test bluetooth paired with your mobile and tell me if you can download your contacts to ES777A. I do not know if ES777A has phonebook function or not and it is important for me.

luna4

May 14, 2012
Hello, maybe someone has problems with DM7033 or ES777A firmware or other OEM as Wortex R7 "? , Well, this link update.zip | Uloz.to can find a solution, it is a "update.zip" of 83 Mb which I have experienced problems that were fixed in part, the firmware is not complete, it is rather a patch but that apart from solving a problem and allow the boot can be used to include him the CWM recovery to replace the original, or include him the root directly.
Anyway, I already started moving into recovery mode (power button + back button), to exit the menu key, press triangle and we're in recovery, the key point we descend back and play a flash option "update.zip ", we go to the folder from the external SD where we have placed the file "update.zip" we have just come down from above link you provide.
It boots normally and two little problems that I solved and then, rooting the tablet with the famous "SuperOneClick" In short, as I have left my other Android devices.
I hope I have been helpful.
Greetings to all.

PS, my phoneboock does nothing but as a guide, you can not make calls because the modem · g does not. The bluetooth works very well only Iow volumen audio.

ii141c

Jun 16, 2012
ok, luna4
So you can link your mobile with ES777A and receive and make phone calls with it, but you can not have phonebbok of your mobile in ES777A device, is it?
What do you mean with "you can not make calls because the modem · g does not". As i know, you can make calls with ES777A, perhaps that you can no make calls only with PAD?
I understand that the incorporated micropphone works well, is it?

satellitemark

Jan 9, 2012
Hi guys

Thats how i use mine
The car kit function works well clear sound etc.
The stereo alerts me of a in comeing call and displays phone number interupts music and navigation to answer i touch answer on my phone, to end call i touch end call on phone, then music resumes.
The pad displays last recieved and missed calls but ive never been able to access the phone book. Dont know if its a compatability issue or if it just dosent do phone book.

Mark:cool:

Sent from my Slingloaded Samsung Galaxy Note using Tapatalk

ii141c

Jun 16, 2012
Hi,
satellitemark, the functionality of bluetooth that you described is just what i guess reading ES777A information in Erisin web page. So, it is not a problem of compatibility but a problem that ES777A has not bluetooth phonebook.
Thank you again.

satellitemark

Jan 9, 2012
Hi guys,

I have a problem with my unit, the catch that locks my pad to the unit has worn out and no longer holds the pad in place.
This renders the whole thing useless, I'm going go contact the manufacturers and hope they respond with a replacement front molding for the main unit. I hope they continue to act in a honourable fashion and put this right..
I will take photos and post them to winmark and see what they say.

I will report back what happens and would advise all to check the catch on your own units, in case others are going the same way, I hope its one off but just in case !

Mark

liton2k

Apr 22, 2011
Hi guys,

I have a problem with my unit, the catch that locks my pad to the unit has worn out and no longer holds the pad in place.
This renders the whole thing useless, I'm going go contact the manufacturers and hope they respond with a replacement front molding for the main unit. I hope they continue to act in a honourable fashion and put this right..
I will take photos and post them to winmark and see what they say.

I will report back what happens and would advise all to check the catch on your own units, in case others are going the same way, I hope its one off but just in case !

Mark

Please share the Pic or a video about your problem.

satellitemark

Jan 9, 2012
Hi Guys

I hope you can see the problem, at the top in the middle there should be a plastic tab that the pad uses to lock into position, on mine the tab has worn or broken away.

Im going to contact the maker winmark today, i will let you know how i get on

Mark

Attachments

• $uploadfromtaptalk1341391061403.jpg
    $uploadfromtaptalk1341391061403.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 543

satellitemark

Jan 9, 2012
Hi Guys

I've now contacted the manufacturer & requested a replacement plastic molding & am hopeful that they will continue to offer the good level of service that I've had in the past despite the language barrier !

Mark

Junjdm

Apr 19, 2012
Hello guys its been sad two weeks for me, my daughter cracked my es777a tablet screen and now the touch function does not work. So I wanted to know if anybody has a spare tablet doesnt matter what model cause all I want is the screen. If anybody can please contact me thanks in advance. SatteliteMark Rocks:cool: thanks for all your help in the past.

satellitemark

Jan 9, 2012
Hello guys its been sad two weeks for me, my daughter cracked my es777a tablet screen and now the touch function does not work. So I wanted to know if anybody has a spare tablet doesnt matter what model cause all I want is the screen. If anybody can please contact me thanks in advance. SatteliteMark Rocks:cool: thanks for all your help in the past.

Hi Junjdm,

This item looks like the right screen (please double check before you order,

FULL LCD Screen Display + Touch Digitizer AT070TN90 AT070TN92 AT070TN94 6mm | eBay

Not bad for £24 delivered !

I understand your sorrow, as I dropped my first pad & had to replace it.

Good luck,

Mark

warlord

Jul 4, 2012
Hi all I have been reading this thread over the last couple of days (yes all of it) lol I have to say there are a lot of helpful people hear and im so glad :) thanks mark you must live here :p I have ordered the 779a and hope to have it in a couple of weeks :) One thing i have noticed while reading through the thread is a lack of missing files, they have been uploaded to sites that no longer exist :( What i want to offer back to all the people here is some room on my FTP server, and have a couple of the uses here admin the space, so that we can get all the files needed from here and the Russian site onto a site so that we all have access :) if you think this is a good idea please reply to the thread, and if you would like to admin the FTP please PM me (if possible as im a newbie on the site) I have a couple of the files from here that i was able to download (not even sure if they are compatible with the 799a) but im sure the admin can put them in the right place lol again i would like to say thanks to a few people here, but just right now only Marks name comes to mind, but thanks all war