Trying to Identify Kernel, Possible Overclocking Possibilities for DM7022 Radio

satellitemark

Jan 9, 2012
Hello friends I wonder considering buying erisin es770a orRoad Terminator from Chinavasion
Anyone know the differences between the two because they look the same in terms of specs

Hi Makso,

Welcome to the forum & this thread !

All of these units are made by winmark & the specs are chosen by the distributing company, If you go for one just pick the spec that meets your needs ( local tv transmission system is the most important one !) & find the best price for the given spec.
As none of the companies distributing the product inc the manufacturing co are very good on service once the product is sold I suggest for max protection from getting shafted that you buy via ebay & pay by paypal with the paypal account drawing the money from a credit card, then if things go tits up you can claim against ebay/paypal/your credit card co .
Good luck with your purchace & if you need further advice give us a shout !

Mark:cool:

makso

Oct 14, 2012
Thanks Mark wish I'd seen your post before I ordered from Irisin
I really thought they manufacturer not distributing
Funny I argued with winmark The price price And they manufacturer
The price they wanted was much higher and they were amazed of the price of Irsin
In any case I'm ****ed Because Road Terminator Sold at $ 20 less with DVBT MPEG
And I bought ES777A without To reduce costs I guess I buy DVBT MPEG 4 an external later As I say shame
Positive point is they promised to check the product twice and perform a stress test before shipping
It is most important to me, I pay 32% customs duty
Out to about another $ 120 Then send back if it is broken is not an option at all
I pointed out that even in paypal As backup
Anyway, with all the final price I pay and the device is broken I'm better buy a plane ticket to China and torch the office
Thanks anyway for reference offer of help hope everything goes peacefully

Road Terminator Chinavasion On sale in Another site not Chinavasion So is questionable if they do this service for me

Last edited:

makso

Oct 14, 2012
Mark not yet
There was a problem with shipping only next week
Thanks for the concern
Tell installing it alone or with the Help of a technician?
And would love some information about the system Android 2.3
And how I can improve it
I saw such a model of car DVD has an option of data OBD-II Diagnostics Road Carnival from chinavasion If I'm not mistaken
Now my question is if you can program it in Android 2.3 to Read OBD-II By Bluetooth OBD-II Scanner comes with Bluetooth And software

Last edited:

satellitemark

Jan 9, 2012
Mark not yet
There was a problem with shipping only next week
Thanks for the concern
Tell installing it alone or with the Help of a technician?
And would love some information about the system Android 2.3
And how I can improve it
I saw such a model of car DVD has an option of data OBD-II Diagnostics Road Carnival from chinavasion If I'm not mistaken
Now my question is if you can program it in Android 2.3 to Read OBD-II By Bluetooth OBD-II Scanner comes with Bluetooth And software

Hi Makso,

The bluetooth obd device is available on ebay & the obd app by ian hawkins is available from the google play store, however if i remember right the bluetooth is in the main unit & not the tablet & this is a problem, there is a discussion earlier in this thread where forum members were trying to get it to work with our systems, i cant remember if they managed to get it working so please check before you spend any money on the obd bluetooth adaptor or the obd app.
The android 2.3 system used on our pads is a bit out of date as there are now 2 later versions (4.0 ics & 4.1 jelly bean) now available, that said 2.3 is still running well & is capable of running every app that ive wanted to run so far, so I would say its a bit old but its also a very capable operating system.
Many members have added car friendly apps to improve things, i have added ultimate car dock / filmon / tunein app as well as other navigation apps to customise mine.

Mark
:cool:

makso

Oct 14, 2012
I've ordered one bluetooth obd week ago
I guess I found out how it works in the near future
When OBD-II Scanner Connected To car And the tablet to main unit
I never worked on android System So I guess that it was fun to learn
Have the option to upgrade android 2.3 system to 4.0 ics & 4.1 jelly bean ?
I understand there is something called Rom ?
Thanks for your help and patience
About app Most important for me is waze
I use it on mi IPhone
I have been told that There is a version for android

Last edited:

mteirek

Oct 25, 2012
My iGO link: h**p://www.htcmania.com/showthread.php?t=411397

For voice problem, in my iGO i select TTS voice and in Android Settings -> Voice input output (or something like this) --> pick option "Always use mi configuration" (or something similar)

The problem with Navigation could be that you start it before the SD Card is mounted? If i start iGO before it, it says something like that files foi iGO \content are not in SD Card; if i wat for the PAD to be completely started and all SD Cards mounted, there is no any problem.

I bought the ES777A two days ago. i hope to receive it before weekend.
I downloaded I go from the link above.
It asked me a password to unrar the files.
can you please tell me what is the password.
Thanks

Edit:
i found it thanks. it is Kiowa

Last edited:

mteirek

Oct 25, 2012
Hi
I received my ES777A and i'm going to install it in my car tomorrow.
I was trying the android pad.This evening it restarted around three times. It crashes with most apps then it restart.
Any one had such problem. Is there any solution for it?
Thanks

mattyta

Aug 22, 2011
Hey,
I have my system working nicely thanks to all the help from you good people. only thing left to fix is the GPS speed but all the links to the framework.jar are broken, can anyone help me please?
Thank you!

makso

Oct 14, 2012
Hey mark I received ES777A and Guess I'm a man with no luck
the android pad Not start normally only Just with a click of the button res in Back of the machine
Have not installed it in car yet
Do not see any reason why
Probably throw it in the trash:mad:

satellitemark

Jan 9, 2012
Hey mark I received ES777A and Guess I'm a man with no luck
the android pad Not start normally only Just with a click of the button res in Back of the machine
Have not installed it in car yet
Do not see any reason why
Probably throw it in the trash:mad:

Hi Masko,

Dont panic mate, stick the pad on charge overnight & then reset it in the morning,

Good luck,

Mark

satellitemark

Jan 9, 2012
Hey,
I have my system working nicely thanks to all the help from you good people. only thing left to fix is the GPS speed but all the links to the framework.jar are broken, can anyone help me please?
Thank you!

Hi Mattyta,

I'll have a look for it, send me a pm with your email address & i try to send it to you when i find it.

Mark

makso

Oct 14, 2012
You mean to charge through the system itself that have not installed it yet
I only work with a wall charger That came broken

takuarc

Apr 6, 2012
You mean to charge through the system itself that have not installed it yet
I only work with a wall charger That came broken

Take the broken charger to your nearest electronic stores (even a phone shop), they should have one for you.
To wait for a replacement will take forever, mine never came...(I had a broken GPS antenna)...so I got one from eBay :p