Viewsonic Viewpad 10s

android074

Mar 16, 2011
Hi All,

I tried to change the Rom to CorvusVega 0.5, during upgrading I got the Message (clockwork) E: verification failed, I got this message now on every Rom I tried to load to the 10s Somebody knows how to solve this.

Brgds

Android074

shayind4

Nov 22, 2010
Hi All,

I tried to change the Rom to CorvusVega 0.5, during upgrading I got the Message (clockwork) E: verification failed, I got this message now on every Rom I tried to load to the 10s Somebody knows how to solve this.

Brgds

Android074

Hi
Which rom are you running presently? Viewsonic stock rom?

My suggestion is to toggle signature verification in clockwork recovery:
1)boot into clockwork recovery
2)click on install zip from sdcard
3)click on toggle signature verification to disable/enable it
Then install rom from zip.

Goodluck

Shayind4

android074

Mar 16, 2011
Thanks shayind4,

Problem solved by toggeling signature verification new CorvesVega Looks great Wifi is working and even Tethering by my Android phone (ad-hoc) is working fine now.

Brgds

Android074

macros

Mar 13, 2011
Hi shayind, Is there a lot of difference between the TNT-lite rom and the corvus vega rom?
I have noticed that my battery drains a lot quicker on the corvusvega rom,
Are there more people who had the same problem with the battery?

Macros.

Dademira

Mar 30, 2011
No drain from the corvus rom. But i only use in the evening. No need to use it @ work have everthing there. Still not getting used to the fast touchscreen.....

Grtz Dademira

shayind4

Nov 22, 2010
Hi shayind, Is there a lot of difference between the TNT-lite rom and the corvus vega rom?
I have noticed that my battery drains a lot quicker on the corvusvega rom,
Are there more people who had the same problem with the battery?

Macros.

Hi Macros

They are virtually similar. Battery power usage is the same. I think they drain the battery a little faster than stock rom. Like Dademira, i use mine mainly in the evenings.

regards

Shayind

macros

Mar 13, 2011
Ok,thanks. Think i'll stay with the corvus for now and keep an eye out for the first ported honeycomb.;)

android074

Mar 16, 2011
I would say that the TNT is more orientated on tablets I have not seen any message in relation to a phone.

Android074

shayind4

Nov 22, 2010
I would say that the TNT is more orientated on tablets I have not seen any message in relation to a phone.

Android074

I think you are right. Android phones have several roms (newer) available for them than android tablets.

Shayind4

zsoft

Apr 16, 2011
Hi
Did you install it on 10s? Does it run well on it?

regards

Shayind4

Yes, it works fine for 10s ..., if you suddenly does not boot, re-stitches, do not forget to wipe!
rom all of vega should work on 10s...

Sorry for bad English