3.2 update = Mid September

SandraC

Feb 16, 2011
For 3 days now I've been having the same problem that MrBlazito was having. Fire up the tablet, get the notification that an update is available, download starts, reaches 100% and then starts over, non stop. I try every evening when I get home from work.
Not sure what to try next. Any help or advice is greatly appreciated!

Have you tried selecting 'install later'? Or does it even give you that option?

Sent from my A501 using Android Tablet Forum

unix1adm

May 20, 2011
got my update last night. Seems to be working fine. Some complained about the gps. Mine seems to be working as usual. Found my location very fast.

vknidhi

Jul 5, 2011
Hi,
It is about a month or so since this update was installed on my a500 tab. Ever since this update, I face a strange problem - None of my downloads, irrespective of the size, come off in one attempt; they take 2,3 or more attempts to get completely downloaded. Has anyone faced this problem and has anyone, a solution for me? I shall be much obliged to have it solved.

Sent from my A500 using Android Tablet Forum

Icebike

Apr 28, 2011
Hi,
It is about a month or so since this update was installed on my a500 tab. Ever since this update, I face a strange problem - None of my downloads, irrespective of the size, come off in one attempt; they take 2,3 or more attempts to get completely downloaded. Has anyone faced this problem and has anyone, a solution for me? I shall be much obliged to have it solved.

Sent from my A500 using Android Tablet Forum

Have you tried different wifi hotspots?
This is most likely a router problem

frnkws

Jul 30, 2011
It could be the internet dropout that has been reported by some.
I have the internet dropout and it is indicated by different things.
For one I play an online poker game and it keeps refreshing.
If it refreshes when it is my turn to check, fold or so on, it usually folds the hand.
At other times it says no connection or timed out.

Douvie

Jun 10, 2011
have tried to clear the Cache. Go into settings and clear tha Cache. You can clear the cache by holding volume up and pushing the power on. but keeping push the vol up until tablet boots.