59.99 white pandigitals at Kohl's

probbiethe1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 30, 2010
where did you see this at? i just checked kohls.com and didnt see anything

exscentric

Nov 25, 2010
In store. I picked one up in Salem or this morn and someone at slatedroid picked one up elsewhere.

No, the site does not list anything.

They also had another reader for 74 ???? on what it is, has a keyboard like the kindle3.

probbiethe1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 30, 2010
Hmm very interesting

Sent from my incredible using Android Talert Forum

cobynancy

Dec 29, 2010
i picked one up at kohls in exton pa for that price....they have all their ereaders on sale 75% off

probbiethe1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 30, 2010
dang it the day i let my sister borrow my truck and this sale. I just hope they still have some when i get my truck back tonight. The one kohls i called was all sold out

probbiethe1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 30, 2010
I found a Kohl's that has them !!! I also put a post on the home page to let everyone know about this fantastic deal. Thanks exscentric

mpit52

Aug 10, 2010
Does this become an OK tablet...like what firmware can be put on it/what can it do? for $60 I might pick on up until that toshiba comes out. lol

exscentric

Nov 25, 2010
It comes with reader/library and limited android stuff like web, video, pics, music and email. They also offer an open platform that is basically android 2.1 without app market.

There are mods of the firmwares that allow for app market and other nice stuff. I run open platform and love it.

feverhost

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nov 26, 2010
I called up our local Kohl's and they confirmed that they have 5 Pandigital "eReaders" for $59.99.

I thought for a few minutes about picking one up, but then that... "naaahhh..." lol

FYI.. San Diego, California area.... I only called 1 store in Santee, CA. There are about 6 others in the area.

HTC Fan

Nov 21, 2010
In Seattle at the moment and they had some on sale. The 6" is 65 or something and the 7" only 55.

Not sure why people are saying 60...is that after tax?

I will get one, as that is ridiculously cheap and I think after modifying it, it can be a cool toy for very cheap (oh and it's an ereader =p)

HTC Fan

Nov 21, 2010
I went there a few hours ago and bought one. 59.99 but if you had a kohl card (free to sign up at the counter) then it's about 55 after tax. So a real bargain. Look forward to playing with it and making it open source

Sent from my HTC Desire using Android Tablet Forum App

tipstir

Developer
Aug 4, 2010
Best to make sure you get V2 hardware Don't end up with V1. I had already had two of these prior. I am not in for it. The parent company that makes these is called FoxConn which makes the Cruz Reader that other Pocket one too long with Pandigital White 7".

Next Gen one will be dual core 660MHz

OEM-Foxconn-7-inch-tablet.jpg