8 Inch Android 2.2 OS Tablet - Freescale Cortex-A8 (Generic)

wendywind123

Nov 20, 2010
the price of nowsupplier is us$135, pandawill is us$144.99, you like to buy expensive
Oh, sir/madam, please don't insult me, it's equal to say that you are an idiot! the price, you mean? I also see the special price of Gpad G10 of pandawill at us$118 in the activity of happy hour, but the number of G10 is limited and the time is not fixed, I don't have so much time to waiting for it. I have bought something else from them, pandawill gave me nice impression, so I choose it again. I decide to buy one thing not only judging from price, but also the service, the experience, what 's the opinion of other customers.

wendywind123

Nov 20, 2010
damn it, I feel very angry. when you two fight with each other, please don't insult others. I have my right to share my experience.

Last edited:

wendywind123

Nov 20, 2010
even I don't know whether the thing we talked about are the same or not, because I cannot find G10 in nowsupplier!

Last edited:

Cougerler

Sep 28, 2010
Oh, sir/madam, please don't insult me, it's equal to say that you are an idiot! the price, you mean? I also see the special price of Gpad G10 of pandawill at us$118 in the activity of happy hour, but the number of G10 is limited and the time is not fixed, I don't have so much time to waiting for it. I have bought something else from them, pandawill gave me nice impression, so I choose it again. I decide to buy one thing not only judging from price, but also the service, the experience, what 's the opinion of other customers.

I got up but found this when I have been hanging on web, and this crazy thing really made me a little sad. What this kind of person to be? So, do you think you say such dirty words in public would show how graceful you are? If you have question with me, why not PM me? No matter what you say, I will keep away from these dirty...
By the way, I hope this will not bother guys too much because I have to say something when others pull a trigger at me.

Last edited:

feverhost

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nov 26, 2010
i ordered one of those from them and it came pretty fast.the only problem it doesnt work

raysaur: Where did you order from and where do you live at? I'm in California.. and i'm now at day 10 of it not being here yet.... talk about being anxious!!!

raysaur

Nov 30, 2010
i am responding with them but they havent offered any advice.i asked them for a return address.they havent sent that yet.i ask them to send my money back and they havent talked about that either.

feverhost

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nov 26, 2010
I also have not had any communication from them in the last 3 days. Seems they have gone silent... i'm still waiting on my tablet.. day 11 now.

I have received several items from China (i'm in California, U.S) and it's never taken more than 7 days. Hopefully either I get an email reply back soon, the tablet comes.. or it's refund time via paypal.

mgr52

Nov 11, 2010
in my experience if you want to hear back from them right away, just file a paypal claim. Especially with my experiences on ebay, when I am being ignored, I just file a claim and I get answers to my questions real quick after that.

Nowsupplier

Oct 7, 2010
Generally, we take care of these kind of questions by our CS via email or phone because we think that would take care of your problems more professinal and offer personal services. Well, as you guys know, due to time lag, we're not interacting at the same time.

Last edited:

Nowsupplier

Oct 7, 2010
nowsupplier: a 3 day time lag? I mean come on...

Well, I'm afraid you didn't get what I meant totally. As I mentioned before, we would like to take care of our customers' questions by some more personal channels because we don't want to see there is a misunderstanding that we always try to bump the post. Besides, I'm afraid I couldn't hang on the site all the time. So, plz understand.

Last edited: