8 Inch Android 2.2 OS Tablet - Freescale Cortex-A8 (Generic)

AnimaTechnica

Nov 4, 2010
i find this works well too - it seems paypal has a good hammer to hold over thier heads - i've been able to get refunds, accelerate shipping by filing a claim at paypal and leaving it open until the parts arrive and i can test - of course i would first give them, a reasonable time to respond (5 days after my paypal account is debited) than file a claim if i get no satisfactory response

in my experience if you want to hear back from them right away, just file a paypal claim. Especially with my experiences on ebay, when I am being ignored, I just file a claim and I get answers to my questions real quick after that.

mgr52

Nov 11, 2010
i find this works well too - it seems paypal has a good hammer to hold over thier heads - i've been able to get refunds, accelerate shipping by filing a claim at paypal and leaving it open until the parts arrive and i can test - of course i would first give them, a reasonable time to respond (5 days after my paypal account is debited) than file a claim if i get no satisfactory response

they absolutely do because sellers that are like that just want to wash their hands of you and think you have no power. Paypal reminds them that they are the final authority and that if they are in the wrong that money is going right back to the buyer.

Doublesixes

Dec 6, 2010
Hello Nowsupplier,

Today I have placed an order (#14488) and paid in full through Paypal for an Android 2.2 OS Tablet 8 Inch with Freescale iMX515 Cortex A8 and have not received a proper email notification (invoice) for the transaction. It has been several hours and I'm getting more concerned as the time moves on.

I would kindly ask of Nowsupplier to send me the proper notification of my order and the acknowledgement of the payment I made.

I sent you an email to this effect to your gmail account but have not received any response.
Please contact me at your earliest convenience before I have to take action with Paypal to reverse the transaction.

I hope you understand,

Sincerely,

Jon Conte

Well, I'm afraid you didn't get what I meant totally. As I mentioned before, we would like to take care of our customers' questions by some more personal channels because we don't want to see there is a misunderstanding that we always try to bump the post. Besides, I'm afraid I couldn't hang on the site all the time. So, plz understand.

Nowsupplier

Oct 7, 2010
Hello Nowsupplier,

Today I have placed an order (#14488) and paid in full through Paypal for an Android 2.2 OS Tablet 8 Inch with Freescale iMX515 Cortex A8 and have not received a proper email notification (invoice) for the transaction. It has been several hours and I'm getting more concerned as the time moves on.

I would kindly ask of Nowsupplier to send me the proper notification of my order and the acknowledgement of the payment I made.

I sent you an email to this effect to your gmail account but have not received any response.
Please contact me at your earliest convenience before I have to take action with Paypal to reverse the transaction.

I hope you understand,

Sincerely,

Jon Conte

Hi Joe,

I sent a PM to you. Plz check it.

AnimaTechnica

Nov 4, 2010
i ordered a similar Freescale iMX515 Cortex A8, 8 inch tablet from pandawill, received it recently and soon as i get home from my biz trip i'll be checking it out

lemonada8

Sep 29, 2010
other than some issues with the market not being the official one makes it hard to get apps that work... i downloaded a torrent with a bunch of apps and then put them on th einternal card... so far video playback si good, wifi is good, sd/tf card works...

very happy with purchase and prolly best for money

alcassetta

Dec 27, 2010
My name is alan cassetta, order # 14154, why hasn't my Pad left China Yet, I ordered it Dec 4th 2010?

Doublesixes

Dec 6, 2010
other than some issues with the market not being the official one makes it hard to get apps that work... i downloaded a torrent with a bunch of apps and then put them on th einternal card... so far video playback si good, wifi is good, sd/tf card works...

very happy with purchase and prolly best for money
Did you get it from NS or Pandawill?
Thanks in advance

raysaur

Nov 30, 2010
nowsupplier is a scam.i sent nowsupplier 208 dollars on 11/18/2010 [transaction ID.8n505977re9614404] for the android 2.2 os tablet,item no is001413.it came in 6 days to st.louis,mo .it came in a plane box inside the shipping box and had no manufacture markings at all.i charged it up and the only thing that appeared on the screen was the little green android.the buttons on the unit did nothing.to turn off you had to let the battery rundown.i tried to send back but they wouldnt give me return address.so i contacted paypal and they told paypal that they refused to give my money back.they did give me a return address.i sent it back and they would email and tell me they got it and they would have to look at it.i emailed a couple more times and asked to send my money back and finally they dont answer anymore.once they get by the 45 days from paypall you cant put in a claim .that is how there sting works.so as i said NOWSUPPLIER IS A SCAM

Doublesixes

Dec 6, 2010
I received my tab from Nowsupplier a few days ago and love it. It really works! I upgraded Flash and can view all streaming videos I used to watch on my Wintel laptop. The resistive screen takes some getting used to. I use a Qtip for more precision
So far so good.

alcassetta

Dec 27, 2010
The biggest crooks in China.
They sell the lowest quality Tablets & phones out of Shenzhen China.
They steal your money and do not replace their products, I have been waiting over 45 days since they received back my ISOO!1413. 8 inch tablet that lasted 3 hours before commiting suicide!
They keep emailing you up until 45 day then your sol!
Do not believe anything Bernard tells you.

Last edited:

danman

Feb 3, 2011
I just purchased one to be shipped by UPS $28. 2 weeks no activity because of new year holiday. I'm more concerned with the device. It will only be used for web surf and email. What's your experience when performing these 2 tasks (pro/con)? Thanx, danman

danman

Feb 3, 2011
I just purchased one through nowsupplier currently on new year vacation intil mid feb.Could you share with me pro/cons about the device. If you knew what you now know would you still purchase it? Thanx, danman