[APK] AndroidTablets.Net Forum App

feverhost

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nov 26, 2010
I love the AndroidTablets.net Forum App, and I use it quite a lot on my Droid2. The problem is I have a Gentouch78 without access to The Market, and I can't find the APK anywhere!

Could someone be so kind to tell me either where I can download this, or upload it? I would love to be able to use it on my new tablet, and my other tablets when they come in.

Thanks so much!!

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
Do you have AppBrain installed on your GenTouch? Also, why not update your GenTouch to simply be able to access the market?

feverhost

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nov 26, 2010
I am unable to access The Market on this Gentouch as it's the most updated one. Per xaueious and others, there is no current version that is rootable. The old firmware patch will brick the Gentouch that I have.

I have the 3.5mm with an accelerometer, and the white power on/off button. Appears there might be a firmware update soon, but nothing yet.

I installed AppBrain, but it keeps trying to have me go to Google's Market, which... doesn't work.

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
Ahh, sorry then. I will see if i have access to a copy for you, I will post a link if I find it.

feverhost

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nov 26, 2010
Installed.. thx again =]

Sent from my Android for Telechips TCC8900 Evaluation Board (US) using Android Tablet Forum App

mgr52

Nov 11, 2010
Sorry brotha I looked last night and couldn't find it. Glad you got it installed

Sent from my MB200 using Android Tablet Forum App

justinepeter

Feb 28, 2011
You will find a huge collection at filecrop or at mascobz to download the Android APK. Just go for search and have a fun.