Autonooter 3, or Nook problems. I need help

hblack

Mar 9, 2011
Hey... so as I type this my NC just booted up and displayed an Android screen and all appears to be going the way it did last night when I first got this going. Even so, I just noticed that it's redrawing the android several times and that didn't happen last night.

So here's what happened... Rebooted this morning because things were acting a little slow. No reboot... then I was like oh damn, cause there was an instruction to check and uncheck the usb debugging in settings; didn't do that. It was sitting at a partially lit screen for a long time and I used the power button to shut it off. Plugged into work PC, and same thing happened... just sat there forever. I shutdown unplugged from PC, took out card and reinserted, tried that, then took the card out and left it out and tried that a few times.... plugged into another computer and tried that, then put the card back in and tried that... it came up with a screen that it was installing which I'm guessing was the 8 failed attempts... now there's an android being drawn on the screen over and over... wtf is going on? =)...

I touched the beauty of an NC tablet for a single night... and now it has slipped away =(...