Buy Experiences - where to buy?

emvbase

Jan 24, 2011
Hi guys.
I will buy my FT2 + keyboard case soon :)
After search and compare i find the best deal in

davismicro. com
wholesaleonepiece. com

Anybody buy your FT from this shops? Could tell us your experience?
Anybody have another idea of shop where to buy FT2?

Thanks!

Last edited:

emvbase

Jan 24, 2011
I will just say... do *NOT* buy from euogo.com. Avoid them like the plague.

tks! we will remember :)
Have you problems with product, shipment, support, everything? :)

I think this post maybe a great help for anyone buying an FT2

ledeny

Feb 3, 2011
The only support you can get is from the places like this forum. Even the "official" website is on Chinese language only.

jvanhare

Dec 12, 2010
The Flytouch 3 is out now $242/shipped off of E-Bay and a little less from china grabber (on banned vendor list though) Twice the Ram and storage and Android 2.2
I got my FT2 from shop-shenzhen on E-Bay Came in 7 days. Maybe I just got lucky. It was $199/shipped and the tablet has had no issues.

Last edited:

min10-2008

Dec 21, 2010
The Flytouch 3 is out now $242/shipped off of E-Bay and a little less from china grabber (on banned vendor list though) Twice the Ram and storage and Android 2.2
I got my FT2 from shop-shenzhen on E-Bay Came in 7 days. Maybe I just got lucky. It was $199/shipped and the tablet has had no issues.

Trying to find F/T3 in Aust & having a difficult time. Can you pls advise if the eBay seller shop-shenzen is the US eBay site?

What does it mean when a tablet can or cannot support "flash" & how important is the feature? Many Thanks Min.

Last edited:

jvanhare

Dec 12, 2010
shop-shenzhen items - Get great deals on Electronics items on eBay.com!
I see the price went up a little. ($209.00) Looks like he has the FT 3 too for $258.00
http://cgi.ebay.com/10-2-inch-Andro...589?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item43a53f8a15
or $220.00 for the one with only one micro Sd slot. I am guessing the cheaper one has a Zenithink processor instead.
*Update* Vendor responded already to my question, the one for $220.00 is the Zenithink processor. If you check this forum you can find the differences in the two tablets. the cheaper one has no GPS, only one micro SD slot, and I think the processor is slower than the ARM 11. Just for fun, I clicked the sponsor banner for ecargo, and it appears they have a Zenithink, and Cortex A8 powered tablets available with Android 2.2 and the 512 of ram, and 4 gig onboard storage.
http://cgi.ebay.com/10-2-inch-Andro...476?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item45f8cd6404
Still free shipping
Also: Flash 10.1 allows you to load flash enabled websites. If you have ever seen an iphone, ipod touch or ipad, it shows a lego block looking logo when the flash would ordinarily load, like on your home computer or notebook. I am pretty sure you can take the time to google flash animation for more info.
I hope I helped and didn't leave you more confused. there are so many tablets out there, you have to be really sure of what you are getting first before you order.

Last edited:

s0n7zu

Jan 20, 2011
I bought my FLT 2 from epathchina.com, not the quickest communication in response to my questions but 5 days from HK to Canada via DHL not bad.

dwcunpluged

Dec 25, 2010
The only support you can get is from the places like this forum. Even the "official" website is on Chinese language only.

I went to the infotmic website today and the Gome website looking for software update type information on the ft3 I ordered. I am taking Mandarin right now, but that is ridiculous! Both sites are in simplified Chinese! The infotmic site had an English button but it gave me a broken link warning in Chinese. The Gome site didn't even have the broken link button. You would think they would realize that the biggest portion of their tablets are going to English speaking countries and they would want to accommodate.

xaueious

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 9, 2010
Infotmic is supplying the SoC to factories. It is expected that the factories or brands associated with those factories will provide support. Gome has served updates OTA. They do not sell the white-box generics. We have categorized them into the same subforum because they are identical products in terms of hardware.