CM9 D2Pad

rhg135

Oct 26, 2012
I flashed vampirefo's then gapps then my compat zip.

EDIT: although, if you game on this thing then I recommend going with dRom. For some reason I couldn't get the accelerometer working in cm9.

Sent from my dRom using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

bleys2112

Nov 4, 2012
I don't know, I would think so but I don't have any usb stuff to test.

That's okay because right now I have bigger fish to fry! Everything is running smoothly with the CM9 except for DSP manager. :( This is the primary reason why I wanted CM9 over the stock rom. I have only installed a couple of apps and I guess my question is this: Does DSP manager work on your D2Pad? Thanks!

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
bleys2112 said:
That's okay because right now I have bigger fish to fry! Everything is running smoothly with the CM9 except for DSP manager. :( This is the primary reason why I wanted CM9 over the stock rom. I have only installed a couple of apps and I guess my question is this: Does DSP manager work on your D2Pad? Thanks!

I don't know what dsp manager is, I am not a gamer or an apps guy, so no ideal what the app is or if it works or not.

Ok after doing some google perhaps this will work.
http://www.xoomforums.com/forum/tea...ager-beats-audio-cm9-miui-aokp-6-25-12-a.html

Last edited:

jfellon

Nov 13, 2012
Got the boot working! flash this zip on D201209Bxxxxx: CM_d209-compat.zip

EDIT: in my opinion cm9 is great but I'm devving dRom so I can't run cm9 :( as i'm flashing back and forward
i flashed the fix and i still didnt have touch response on my d2 209b,cm and gapps did install then flased the fix n it didnt work wiped 2x still nothing im using drom atm but i want to run cm on this..lol

myfishbear

Nov 12, 2012
just installed this and cant get the mic or sound working. is that just me or is that known?

Last edited:

Smidget

Nov 12, 2012
i flashed the fix and i still didnt have touch response on my d2 209b,cm and gapps did install then flased the fix n it didnt work wiped 2x still nothing im using drom atm but i want to run cm on this..lol

Same problems here, sorry I would have posted in here if I knew about this. But yes, no touch response! How sad.

bleys2112

Nov 4, 2012
Muchos Gracias! I will backup and flash this tonight... Looks very promising! ;-)

UPDATE: Well, it didn't work, but I found this that did get DSP Manager working! Funny thing is, I have to use "phone speaker" to adjust headset... but hey, it works now!!! :cool:

UPDATE UPDATE: Never mind... :confused: Sometimes sound stops all together and just make a crackling noise (from the speaker) at boot-up and it may begin working (or it may not) after 5-10 minutes. Also, even when the sound decides to work, the DSP Manager is even more dodgy. It was rock-solid in regards to audio performance before I flashed the Beatz Audio and restoring my backup does not rectify the issue, which is really, really weird. I am wondering what could have changed in the OS that would not be corrected by restoring a CWR image I made before doing any of this testing!!!

Last edited:

jlr1001

Jul 31, 2012
Hey vampirefo,

Thanks for uploading your custom CM rom for the d2pad. I have it running on my tab, and it's great. One small issue I'm experiencing, though, is the deep sleep bug--or the sleep of death, which ever term you prefer.

I saw that I wasn't able to modify the cpu frequency from within you CM settings backend, just the governer itself. So I installed Antutu's CPU Master app to play with different cpu min/max frequencies. Right now I've set my min freq to 200 mhz, but my tab still becomes unresponsive when it goes into a deep sleep. I've only used fantasy, thus far, but have played with the interactive governor on other allwinner tablets, so I might try that one soon.

Have you had this bug creep up? I know you swear by the fantasy governor, which I like too, but what are your min/max frequencies?

Thanks again for your help. And, of course, anyone else please chime in if you have any suggestions or insights.

-jlr

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
No I dont have the SOD problem,which version of d2pad do you have? My settings are 1.2 max and the minimum I haven't touched so it's stock.