hacking has started !!!

probbiethe1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 30, 2010
great news for for everyone with with a gentouch and really for tablets owners. TeamDouche is starting to hack the device and for those of you that dont know TeamDouche they are a big player in the android game so for them to take interest in this tablet is great news if you want to read more about it check out this post Augen GenTouch 78 Tablet Getting the TeamDouche Treatment « AndroidSPIN | Your No.1 source for Everything Android. and if you want to stay updated check out TheDude on twitter. I hope they get this solid to send out soon

Smackbox.org

Jul 30, 2010
great news for for everyone with with a gentouch and really for tablets owners. TeamDouche is starting to hack the device and for those of you that dont know TeamDouche they are a big player in the android game so for them to take interest in this tablet is great news if you want to read more about it check out this post Augen GenTouch 78 Tablet Getting the TeamDouche Treatment « AndroidSPIN | Your No.1 source for Everything Android. and if you want to stay updated check out TheDude on twitter. I hope they get this solid to send out soon

I just saw this on his twitter page "Ps I don't really have cm6 on the Augen78.... yet
4:01 PM Jul 31st via Touiteur"

So yes or no on the hack?

probbiethe1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 30, 2010
no the hacking just started not any where close to being finished yet so we have to keep waiting but its a start