(HOW TO) Uninstall Clockwork Recovery and revert to a stock image

patruns

Jun 4, 2011
i have posted the nook for sale with a 16gb sd card, letting the potential buyers know that it needs some work, and someone better than i should be able to fix it. i just cant get it. i admit defeat :(

No shame in that Jake. You gave it your best...... :)

Droider

Jun 12, 2011
i have posted the nook for sale with a 16gb sd card, letting the potential buyers know that it needs some work, and someone better than i should be able to fix it. i just cant get it. i admit defeat :(

I don't blame you. The problem is in the programmer. He/she has done the community a big service, but they are so wrapped up in "code" thinking that they know nothing of simplifying the execution of a program. We want to run a program and let it do everything as much as possible. Also, I realize Android is just not mature enough to tackle what we're used to doing on a PC or Mac. Maybe Android 5.0 will get it right.

jakestucker

Jun 2, 2011
after i sell it, i have a few other things for sale on craigslist, such as a collection of over 200 cigars (i work at a cigar shop and get lots of free cigars), a long board skateboard, a wireless apple keyboard, and i get paid this week, so im preordering the htc evo 3d, (go ahead smirk at me lol) and putting a little aside for the next paycheck where ill be purchasing the acer iconia, i like the price and the specs, i feel safe settling on it. i wish you guys all luck with your nooks, i loved the (working) one i had before this defunct one, it was a bad ass little bucket of underestimated bolts and screws. ill keep checking back though just incase the nook doesnt sell, and just in case someone looks this forum over and goes, "wtf, you guys are dumb, didnt you notice this? and this? and that? all you have to do is wiggle that like this!" and we will all be like ohhhh, or maybe just me lol.

for now... laterz!

jakestucker

Jun 2, 2011
meh, im kind of 5050 on the dell tabs. and i do want to go for a bigger screen, and as much as an apple fan as i am, ill be first to admit, price is too heavy on the ipad, (and everything else with that shiny white apple logo on it) is the bigger streak or whatever dells bigger tablet out yet? id like to test it, when i messed with the streak 7, it wasnt special. i think the nook will always have that special place for anyone who has used one because its just so damn simple, and has so much potential. you pick up a tablet thats supposed to be a tablet, and there isnt much awe. an ereader that metamorphs into a tablet? its easier to say, YES. I AM BUYING THIS.

i havent had any bites on the nook yet, so i may come back and try to fix it again soon lol.

patruns

Jun 4, 2011
I have to admit, when I first saw this Dell selling for under $300 I wondered if I had made a mistake, especially when I looked at the hardware. However, I had to go back to why I bought the Nook. $225 refurbished with free shipping from B&N through ebay. I bought this for a project. Sure, I could afford another $100, but I would not have learned a damn thing and let's face it............... hacking a Nook has certain bragging rights associated with it. I really like my Nook... not for what it costs but for what I turned it into. :) I hope you give it another shot Jake when your sanity returns. :p

PS: I prefer a 7" screen. A 10" screen really just does not seem so "portable" to me.