Mini Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

lcizzle

Oct 24, 2010
1. Out of the box this product violates a few laws. False advertising and what not. Flash Logo on the box yet no flash support.

2. Screen is horrible and after viewing it for a few minutes makes me physically ill.

3. The product is totally unusable out of the box. Hard power down wipes all your data. Wireless will not resume after sleep and you must hard power down. (which wipes your data)

4. Due to non-standard sdcard mapping hardly any applications install and when they do they just FC.

Unless you like diving on xda-developers.com, installing dev tools and developing your own rom, stay far far away.

P.S. XDA/TegraTab.com devs have CyanoGenMod running on this which is a massive step up but still far from usable by a normal person.

popezaphod

Nov 19, 2010
Yes, a normal person is going to have a horrible experience with this device. Sears is getting many returns on them. It is a good geek toy, though, since it is so easy to root and mod.

-=Sent from my ViewSonic G Tablet (Zpad 2.2) using Tapatalk=-

MoCoTerp

Dec 4, 2010
Once modded, is it usable or does it still crash, drop wifi, not run common apps?

Sent from Cruz Tablet with Tapatalk.

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
I modded mine last night with the TnT lite configuration and am now having about 98% success on everything

rscaramelo

Dec 15, 2010
Only one day of playing with it so I'm not an authority. It sucks out of the box. I rooted it and installed Clockwork and Vegan. I updated to the new Market as well. It seems to be going extremely well. I am very pleased now.

Penny

Dec 16, 2010
Redid the OS to Lite and Android 2.2. Reset the market and everything works great and fast. Have 75 apps on it and it doesn't slow down. Watching shows, apps, e-read. So far I love it.

necromonger

Dec 16, 2010
Well I came from XDA here. I flashed to TnT Lite 2.4.0 and it is running awesome!

I know that wasn't my question but flash. I watch anime online with it, YouTube, etc.. Haven't tried hulu yet.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.