New to Android

thinkbig

Aug 10, 2011
Hi All,
I'm new to android, and I'm glad to be part of this forum . I'm a IT admin with windows, and I hope I will be able to learn somethings with android .

I also just got a tablet PC running android 2.2 . I noticed I can't logout from my gamil or delete my gmail account I created, Please how can I delete my gmail account

Thanks in Advance

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
you need to do at the least a factory reset, some of the ROMs tablets have will release your gmail account info with just that. Unfortuately some of the other tablets will reqiure a full wipe and restore of the ROM.

I am going to assume that since you are an admin you understand the concepts of ROM, flashing, etc. What we need is to know specifically what device you have that you are trying to clear. Android ROMs are device specific, so there is no "generic" 2.2 ROM or any other version.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Welcome to the forum, glad you were able to join us.

Jimc

Aug 12, 2011
Hi all. I am new to android. My system will not power on. It shows steady blue light.

llopes66

Aug 12, 2011
Hi Guys. I'm new to the Android World. I'm glad to be part of this community and hope to get some help and help some of you as well. Cheers!

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Jimc, welcome to the forum. If you know the make of tablet you have, the best place to ask questions is in the section of the forum devoted to your tablet. If you don't know which tablet it is, head over to the Android Tablet Q&A section. In either event, you're going to have to provide more information about your tablet before someone can help you.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi llopes66, glad you could join us. Welcome to the forum.