nook forum competition

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
So the Nook forum is growing fast, and there moderator has challenged them to replace our lovely S7 as the most popular tablet specific forum here. My question is, are we gonna let that happen?

poncespr

Nov 24, 2010
Not if I can help it. Besides. how can they make calls, go into the web or use GPS navigation with their Nooks without a wifi connection. Its just silly :) (We can using that great sim card slot) :)

SikYou

Dec 25, 2010
HAHA!! Who do those reader people think they're dealing with? lol

Sent from my nonsensikal froyo

buzzman

Dec 8, 2010
Should I split my loyalty??? Nah... Besides I have a nook e-ink. Huawei all the way!!!!!!

sopranosv

Nov 22, 2010
So...do they really think they can do this? DREAM ON, DREAM ON...

Sent from my Huawei Ideos S7

marianbradley

Nov 21, 2010
I bought a nook for my daughter and wish i didn't. S7 so much better. No competition!

Sent from my Ideos S7 using Android Tablet Forum App

ScooterG

Dec 19, 2010
All I can say is that i bought a Nook Color, returned it, bought a S7 about a month ago...still have it. And yeah, the whole phone call/data thing is nice!

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
the h%^& no!

oops....i know it is all in good fun, but we need to watch the language. I edited it for cartoon purposes.

Have to apply the forum rules consistently you know.

shanksv

Nov 13, 2010
Nice thread! I have the Nook color too. Can't beat our S7 for it's versatality, but got to admit, it is a great device for what it is. Awsome screen, right weight to size ratio and for those "capacitive" screen folks (i still prefer good old resistive, don't ask why) it has that too!

rico2001

Dec 8, 2010
Played with a S7 at BB, it’s cute. It’s no NOOKcolor though, can’t match our screen quality and touch responsiveness.

This Huawei section is going down. :)