-avi
-caulktel
-K Spud
-faceman
-ufkal
-Fuganater
-EZRyder
-chris30673

Me happy, lots of new NC owners to add today. :)

Fuganater

Staff member
Feb 8, 2011
So i figured out how to take a SS but can't get it to post. Its on my sd card and there is no option to attach from there.

Sent from my sdk using Android Tablet Forum App

darmeen

Jan 8, 2011
You will have to use a website and host it there...then get the link.

I use my public folder from my dropbox account (syncs a folder from your NC to your computer)

https://market.android.com/details?id=com.dropbox.android

Like here is my current screenshot

11-02-10-1.png

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
Wow Vic, looks good. Is that a custom walpaper or just one you found?

mtswall

Feb 10, 2011
Noob recruit reporting to the Nook army.....

credit card is still smokin' from the purchase.

faceman

Staff member
Jan 21, 2011
Noob recruit reporting to the Nook army.....

credit card is still smokin' from the purchase.

Welcome! Be sure to allow the card to cool before placing back into pocket, don't want to hurt yourself.

darmeen

Jan 8, 2011
Wow Vic, looks good. Is that a custom walpaper or just one you found?

That was in the zip that Rico posted...I use wallpaper switcher to change it daily

No trees were harmed in the sending of this message; however, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
I just kind of liked how the screen was divided into not quite thirds but sections across the top, middle and bottom. Makes for interesing areas to group things.

revenge8

Feb 10, 2011
just got my nook!.. rooted it and installed custom ADW launcher.. will be OCing soon... everything is running smooth.. just a small problem with wifi sleeping and having trouble getting it back after unlock... any thoughts or suggestions on that?

$lUbtal.jpg

add me as an owner.. ill be lurking around the forum now!

btw:
my other android is a rooted Moto Droid with MIUI installed

faceman

Staff member
Jan 21, 2011
just got my nook!.. rooted it and installed custom ADW launcher.. will be OCing soon... everything is running smooth.. just a small problem with wifi sleeping and having trouble getting it back after unlock... any thoughts or suggestions on that?

View attachment 1151

add me as an owner.. ill be lurking around the forum now!

btw:
my other android is a rooted Moto Droid with MIUI installed

Welcome!!!

jonesygirl

Feb 9, 2011
Hello. Purchased my NC yesterday. Have already had a lot of good help and found great info on here. I will be here often. Haven't rooted yet. I may tackle that later on tonight. Until then, no screen shot. But I added NookColor to my signature :)

yoyodunno

Jan 5, 2011
Just picked up a Nook color at B&N today! I'm glad I got it, so far I rooted it and put on a couple cool apps. Definitely want to put a custom ROM on soon.

darmeen

Jan 8, 2011
I just kind of liked how the screen was divided into not quite thirds but sections across the top, middle and bottom. Makes for interesing areas to group things.

Thanks...I like have a wallpaper that I can actually see...and now that I found a way to cram even more shortcuts into a smaller space, I am able to have most everything I need or want right there, without all the icons blocking these beautiful pictures.