[ROM][April 29 2011] >>> phiremod nook V6.2 <<< | CM7.0.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

cocomo59

Mar 17, 2011
HA! I just hadn't scrolled up. I just found out I had to tap the arrow in the middle of the right had side of my home page to (I guess) super user??? to get the widgets to go away. 2 more things... I somehow got rid of my extra home pages there were 5, and I want some back but can't find how to add them... I have a backup of apps on TB. I can see then under my file manager/sdcard but can't figure how to restore them to my new rom. Your help will be appreciated.

arrjaytea

Mar 8, 2011
Welp, I'm back. After a fair amount of issues with the flashable build of HC, I've decided to head back to a 2.3 build for a while. Saw the newish version of PM, excited to try it out. :)

Detonation

Mar 19, 2011
HA! I just hadn't scrolled up. I just found out I had to tap the arrow in the middle of the right had side of my home page to (I guess) super user??? to get the widgets to go away. 2 more things... I somehow got rid of my extra home pages there were 5, and I want some back but can't find how to add them... I have a backup of apps on TB. I can see then under my file manager/sdcard but can't figure how to restore them to my new rom. Your help will be appreciated.

You can add remove homescreen by going to Menu > Edit from the homescreen. From there you'll get a preview of all your homescreen where you can add (+ button), remove (x button), and set default (pin).

gnice18

Mar 10, 2011
Worked with my dlink router from the start, not so with the previous build of phiremod.

Sent from my NookColor using Tapatalk

cocomo59

Mar 17, 2011
Even though it's paid for, will it always be there for me if I need it? I'm new to all this app stuff.

RASTAVIPER

Feb 21, 2011
I have a backup of apps on TB. I can see then under my file manager/sdcard but can't figure how to restore them to my new rom. Your help will be appreciated.
Did U try from Backup/Restore Tab of Titanium Backup to find the apps U want to restore and after tapping it to select Restore from the pop up window?

mrfeh

Mar 14, 2011
So, I've read not to use setcpu w/ phiremod. Can somebody tell me how to set the cpu speed? Thanks.

cocomo59

Mar 17, 2011
Are there any must have apps to make this run smoothly.

BTW- Thanks to everyone for your time in answering all my sometimes silly questions.

arrjaytea

Mar 8, 2011
Welp, I've had to just give up on Phiremod. Nothing, even the previous workaround given for WPA wireless networks, seems to work to get my router connected.

Onto UD it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.