[ROM][April 29 2011] >>> phiremod nook V6.2 <<< | CM7.0.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkenedaura

Mar 10, 2011
hey all, just did the upgrade to 5.3 (wipe cache, wipe davlik cache, wipe data/factory reset); but there's no market? anyone else get this issue?

rico2001

Dec 8, 2010
[FONT=arial, sans-serif]Update to OP:

phiremod nook V5.3
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=11365605#post11365605[/FONT]

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, sans-serif]Based on RC4
Dalingrin’s 3/31 OC kernel
Removed Flash
More theme tweaks
- Black activity bar
- Grey item selection
- Blue glow to pull down
- Removed rotary lockscreen arrows
- More that I can’t remember..
Brought back old Miui Music & themed it
Got all the icons themed I wanted to (this time)
Themed Genie Widget (News & Weather)
Themed Search widget
Removed CMstats
Removed CMupdateNotify
Added 2 new Live Wallpapers
Added TypoClock Widget[/FONT]

RASTAVIPER

Feb 21, 2011
hey all, just did the upgrade to 5.3 (wipe cache, wipe davlik cache, wipe data/factory reset); but there's no market? anyone else get this issue?
Have U noticed this detail at official's XDA forum?
Sign in from Market (Market will not show in app drawer until you are connected to wifi)

Update:
-My apps at Market works fine
-What is the 3rd icon on the notification area, between bluetooth and sound?
-Some bench scores are not so good in comparison to Madcat kernel
-I made the flashing of this rom at 100% charge, and at 1st boot I was at 95%.Is this normal?

Last edited:

darkenedaura

Mar 10, 2011
Ah yes, I did end up reading that, and it did solve the problem. Looks like you have to use TiBu to wipe market data before it functions correectly too. No idea on what that 3rd icon is. I imagine that 95% is conceivable? I always do my flashing of roms plugged in to the charger though just to make sure nothing crazy happens.

Also I think there are some posts about the best performance settings to set for CM7 which will probably improve your bench scores. Update with an edit once i find them :)

RaVenJ

Jan 24, 2011
I've flashed a new ROM the last two days in a row.. I guess I'll be flashing this one when I get home tonight. My wife thinks I'm crazy to reflash so often. I think she's right, but I'm ok with that.

AnimaTechnica

Nov 4, 2010
i am having a couple of weird problems on 5.3- first off when i am in settings to input my wifi password, every letter i press the window pops up - manageable but annoying as well. Then in Market - when i search and input text the whole input window scrolls down, leaving me with a white page

the first problem i fixed by going to keyboard - and unchecking popup but hte second one - can't seem to get it fixed

cocomo59

Mar 17, 2011
Could someone tell me how to get ADW launcher back? I wanted to see launcher pro was like. I like ADW better, maybe because I am use to it. Oh!, running 5.3

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
Could someone tell me how to get ADW launcher back? I wanted to see launcher pro was like. I like ADW better, maybe because I am use to it. Oh!, running 5.3

It sounds like you still have ADW on there but if not download it. Then use either Home Manager or Home Switcher (both in market) to change between launchers and set the default.

RaVenJ

Jan 24, 2011
It sounds like you still have ADW on there but if not download it. Then use either Home Manager or Home Switcher (both in market) to change between launchers and set the default.

Or install Zeam (or any other launcher) then select your launcher of choice as default, then uninstall all the extras.

cocomo59

Mar 17, 2011

I finally just rebooted and it was back. I am off to download Home manager or switcher just in case it happens again

RASTAVIPER

Feb 21, 2011
i am having a couple of weird problems on 5.3- first off when i am in settings to input my wifi password, every letter i press the window pops up - manageable but annoying as well. Then in Market - when i search and input text the whole input window scrolls down, leaving me with a white page

the first problem i fixed by going to keyboard - and unchecking popup but hte second one - can't seem to get it fixed
The problem with market doesnt happen to me.Its regular as previous times.
Also noticed that with previous versions couldnt have activated both Thumb keyboard and SlideIt.
Now, no problem with having on both of them. :)

stricknook

Mar 31, 2011
is this a noob approved rom? all i wanted was a better keyboard, flash vid, and market and im trying deeper blue honeycomb and i dont get te apps i download and still cant play flash vid, and no one is replying to these things anyone read these latly?\

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
is this a noob approved rom? all i wanted was a better keyboard, flash vid, and market and im trying deeper blue honeycomb and i dont get te apps i download and still cant play flash vid, and no one is replying to these things anyone read these latly?\

Dude seriously slow down for a second and go back and read the responses. People are replying. I am replying. I can tell you if you don't slow down and take a littel time to figure things out you *WILL* get into trouble and require the graciousness of the good people on this board to bail you out. Take a breath, look at the responses read a little then ask if you have more questions. Don't put the horse before the cart ;)

darkenedaura

Mar 10, 2011
Sorry if this is totally a noob question, but i've turned on bluetooth in the notification area (did manualpower off to enable) and put my headset into pairing mode; but how do i actually get the nook to pair with my headset at this point?

Derf. It's under wireless settings :) justtttt kidding :D

Okay new question, it pairs to my headset, but now it says "paired but not connected." :( How do i get sound to transmit via BT :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.