[ROM] CyanogenMod 9 for S7 Slim (ALPHA)

dzonikg

Sep 2, 2012
asturel said:
heh? if i open messaging or settings the opening/closing animations are quite laggy for me.. didnt noticed it?

I saw..not that fast..you can set in developer options transition scale to open faster..but cm9 still fills just a little faster ..like i sad i thing its because cm10 is still work in progress ..or maube i am wrong :D but notification bar on cm9 is just perfect ..why they had to change it

kefir1992

Sep 6, 2012
Bluetooth for CM9 not working... It's just showing "Turning on Bluetooth module" and nothing more.

For CM10 - can't open settings to add APN.

Last edited:

asturel

Sep 23, 2011
Bluetooth for CM9 not working... It's just showing "Turning on Bluetooth module" and nothing more.

For CM10 - can't open settings to add APN.

apn is ok 4 me,

i guess i have to rebuild the cm9 (its builded with broadcom bt instead of qcom..)

kefir1992

Sep 6, 2012
I think before this update, BT hasn't beeing recognized by system and it has been showing "BT module not found", but I'm not sure, so I think You're on good way to solve that.

dzonikg

Sep 2, 2012
asturel said:
apn is ok 4 me,

i guess i have to rebuild the cm9 (its builded with broadcom bt instead of qcom..)

Apn is and ok for me..Cm10 has no 2g/3g switch in notification drawer but if anyone interested i can tell him whow to get it.

shin445

Aug 16, 2012
@goodoane.. i've tested your bootcm10.5.2.img
Problems are fixed
then same problem as urs..thanks!

Waiting for the Bluetooth fix of s7-fat

Regards!

Last edited:

lzzmn

Sep 29, 2011
That's great. Thanks!

I do need the bluetooth.

Now it's a perfect rom for me.

BTW, which rom?

ere95588

Apr 17, 2011
Another test kernel for fat S7 cm10.
Download fast and easy your files! - RZe5af

usb mass storage mount to pc not working
no camera
no blotooth
fix reboot
adb work ok

In order to S7 105 users,
Please modify /kernel/drivers/input/cypress_120 directory cypress120_ts_i2c_drv.c.
Add input_report_key (ts-> input_dev, BTN_TOUCH, 1); or input_report_key (ts-> input_dev, BTN_TOUCH, 0);
Like this file the line https://www.dropbox.com/s/2x9cdu8c7lx8nw6/cypress120_ts_i2c_drv.c,
I do not have enough time to make kernel for 105
thanks a lot

dzonikg

Sep 2, 2012
What could you change in Cm10 ..lock screen does not work in portrait mode and its almost off the screen (on cm9 is perfect) and tehtering like you did in cm9 ..after that i dont know what else :D

shin445

Aug 16, 2012
ei man r u from the philippines is ur s7 is slim and telpad??

for one year now i still have the stock rom if u want to install a custom rom what will you do??

do i need to install the recovery first?? please help me i am noob for android devices

it's a fat one..
try rooting ur device using super one click with its default psneuter..
install clockworkmod recovery.
backup ur stock rom.
wipe data/factory reset
wipe cache
install zip from sdcard/ext sdcard (ex. cm9.zip/cm10.zip)

if your asking how and where to download
just search in google and u will have the answers

co0led

Aug 20, 2011
guys... i installed a Recovery someone told me that was apropriate for the 105 model and now i'm stuck in fastboot... whenever i try to power the tablet it goes to fastboot... can someone give me a tip on what to do?

p.s.: i posted this in this topic cause it is related to the process of testing these roms...

Last edited: