[ROM] CyanogenMod 9 for S7 Slim (ALPHA)

Jota

May 25, 2011
Opened from video streaming websites there are occasional can play but only a few minutes earlier, after it suddenly stopped and the browser screen video so it hangs, but strangely why the sound of a live broadcast is still continuing there out?

I have exactly the same problem (cm9 here).

Reverted to use the old but stable 2.2.2, at least until someone cares to build a new kernel for s7_10x with wifi and capacitive touch working... (it's the least one can ask... :))
( asturel does not respond to my posts about compiling a new kernel for the s7-105, and it seems to be the only one here with the tools and knowledge to do it properly...? )

co0led

Aug 20, 2011
dammn... i can't manage to make it work... --' i get stuck in a infinite boot animation

i did:

fastboot flash boot boot.img (boot from 105 topic)
fastboot flash system system.img (system from 105 topic)
fastboot erase cache
fastboot erase userdata
fastboot reboot

it rebooted and then i got stuck in a infinite animation.... already tried to reflash using a diferent boot.img... no success...

Last edited:

Timeline

Jan 6, 2012
I cant help you more....i instaled that flash apk..use dolphin beta and flesh work normal..i use 2 flash for live stream

all of my browsers work with flash ad's but flash videos will not work in the browsers. Dont know what should i do again, im stuck off and stress about it.

co0led

Aug 20, 2011
all of my browsers work with flash ad's but flash videos will not work in the browsers. Dont know what should i do again, im stuck off and stress about it.
at least you can put it to work :D

where are the system.img and boot.img for cm10 for 10x models? maybe that one will boot :S

EDIT: WOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!!
I reinstalled OLD recover and made all wipes it allowed me... now it booted into CM9 :D finally... i was already crying in a corner :'( sniff sniff... so happy :D

EDIT2: WTF? is this my tablet? o_O so beauty... thank you all so much! specially asturel

Last edited:

co0led

Aug 20, 2011
i found a "bug"...

Even when i disable sound... i hear a lot the speakers activating noise sometimes (while i'm clicking on stuff... sometimes it does it)

beav419and

Sep 10, 2012
Not sure if its related but I think netflix uses flash and when I start the netflix app it crashes. The logcat it say libmmparser.so and libmmparser_lite.so not found then netflix crashes.

co0led

Aug 20, 2011
Last edited:

faris

May 31, 2012
co0led said:
this is the EASIEST way -> http://www.androidtablets.net/forum/huawei-ideos-s7-technical/46287-jellybean-ice-cream-sandwich-ideos-s7.html
this is an alternative way > http://www.androidtablets.net/forum/huawei-ideos-s7-technical/46180-rom-cyanogenmod-9-s7-105-testing.html

if you dont manage to install it.. i can try to help you step by step tomorrow... where are you from? maybe i know how to speak your language

Malaysian boy :)

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Android Tablet

ddz334

Aug 5, 2012
right now i reflashed my tablet with 2.1 :> loool... i dont know if this deleted old recovery... when i try to get into recovery nothing happens...

but still gives me the error when i try to install the recomended one for cm9/10... flash write failure

did you try from the scratch..stock rom , formated memories etc..
edit: so you did it. congrats

Last edited:

wrcode

Sep 15, 2012
Hi i have question about key highlight after installing updâte on fisrt boot there was keyhighlight but after i was checked out the audio not woking and reboot my s7 the keyhighlight is gone.