[ROM] joenilan Ideos S7 Froyo Stable - (Android 2.2.2)

XpiderMX

Jul 22, 2011
I'm having some restarting issues... sometimes at installing apps from market and sometimes while surfing the web.

detriod

Apr 20, 2011
I'm having some restarting issues... sometimes at installing apps from market and sometimes while surfing the web.

you might have install other original 2.2.2 ROM . u need to use the indonesia original ROM, then only flash this custom ROM

mrkrad

Jul 21, 2011
you must must must use SETCPU on conservative. Aptoide has this. Otherwise that monstrous 2200mah (About 1/3 the ipad1 size) will last as long as it should.

mnabilsh

Jul 27, 2011
you must must must use SETCPU on conservative. Aptoide has this. Otherwise that monstrous 2200mah (About 1/3 the ipad1 size) will last as long as it should.

Please clarify. The first time I open setcpu, I got Max 248mhz and min 768mhz ondemand

should it be Max 900mhz??? Does this have an impact towardt the battery life? Thanks

Sent from my IDEOS S7 using Android Tablet Forum

manfly9884

Jun 18, 2010
Feel silly right now. I was trying to flash to this rom but accidentally wiped sd. Not I have a black screen with two options: One to reboot and another to fastboot. any help is appreciated.

Please. Any help?

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

OttoDeFe

Feb 3, 2011
Try loading the 2.2.2 Indo ROM on an SD card and flash to that then proceed back. I think that might work. Kind of a noob at this so someone else might be more informed.

mrkrad

Jul 21, 2011
the indo 2.2.2 based roms run 998mhz (the 2.1 eclair is 768max) - you want to use conservative or powersave. with conservative make sure the values are not all -1 or that would be bad. try powersave - that will give you boost to 998mhz but it will take its time to get there. max power. you can always switch to performance to watch videos at high bitrate.

768 max sounds like eclair 2.1 kernel not indo 2.2.2 kernel. you get the full 1ghz with 2.2.2 indo and the hacks based on it. on performance mode it will eat battery but you'd be surprised at how fast this bugger is. so it's give an take of course.

mnabilsh

Jul 27, 2011
the indo 2.2.2 based roms run 998mhz (the 2.1 eclair is 768max) - you want to use conservative or powersave. with conservative make sure the values are not all -1 or that would be bad. try powersave - that will give you boost to 998mhz but it will take its time to get there. max power. you can always switch to performance to watch videos at high bitrate.

768 max sounds like eclair 2.1 kernel not indo 2.2.2 kernel. you get the full 1ghz with 2.2.2 indo and the hacks based on it. on performance mode it will eat battery but you'd be surprised at how fast this bugger is. so it's give an take of course.

The new ROM is based on the indo 2.22, for best battery and balance performance, what do you suggest? Thanks

manfly9884

Jun 18, 2010
Try loading the 2.2.2 Indo ROM on an SD card and flash to that then proceed back. I think that might work. Kind of a noob at this so someone else might be more informed.

Everything is up and running . Thanks!

Sent from my IDEOS S7 using Tapatalk

OttoDeFe

Feb 3, 2011
Glad to hear - I have a question - running FroyoFusion on my main tab and am thinking about switching to this one. Can I flash over the current ROM or should I start with a scrub?

manfly9884

Jun 18, 2010
From what I've heard and read; if you come from another rom you must do a full wipe.

Sent from my IDEOS S7 using Tapatalk

Cocobean

May 5, 2011
Hi wandering if anyone can help..
I have installed set cpu..
I have created setcpu.txt and discovered this file in device options..
Set cpu states max 998 however does not go above 768 mhz..
Am I missing something?

Same process followed on current rom and froyofusion with same result.

Any help appreciated.