[ROM] FroyoFusion (A hybrid of my Ideos S7 Froyo 1.2.1 & S7 Slim Froyo)

joenilan

Feb 4, 2011
hey everybody, as you all noticed, it's been a while since i've updated my roms, fear not. i've been very busy with real life. Also some of you might of noticed my website joenilan.com is down and so are the download links, really sorry about that, my host/friend was unhappy with their host and is currently in the process of changing them, as well as creating a android tech site for the latest and greatest (which i am designing and also apart of) which will be released in the very near future.

So that being said, i hope your enjoying my roms and i will get back to updating VERY soon.
i'm sure all of you have seen tri_zet's rom :), don't be afraid to check his out. he has done some very nice stuff.

Until then, see you on the other side.

LBJWDEBSH

Oct 13, 2011
hey everybody, as you all noticed, it's been a while since i've updated my roms, fear not. i've been very busy with real life. Also some of you might of noticed my website joenilan.com is down and so are the download links, really sorry about that, my host/friend was unhappy with their host and is currently in the process of changing them, as well as creating a android tech site for the latest and greatest (which i am designing and also apart of) which will be released in the very near future.

So that being said, i hope your enjoying my roms and i will get back to updating VERY soon.
i'm sure all of you have seen tri_zet's rom :), don't be afraid to check his out. he has done some very nice stuff.

Until then, see you on the other side.

hey mate can i use the trizet mod im on slim s7 or this rom??

janus

Apr 3, 2012
hi joe,

I just downloaded the version 1.3 from your personal website. It works like a charm. But the "back" button is missing (I assumed that in your current version this is fixed?) and the notification bar is hard to read (in contrast to the screenshots you provided in your first post).
Is it possible to change that?

janus

kaysun

Feb 28, 2012
I have been using it for quite a while. In between I dabbled with CM9/10 with goodoane boot image but due to lack of apps that I use(most of them google play says is not compatible with my device) I returned to Fusion a2sd with 1GB Ext3 partition and with dalvik cache on internal sdcard. For my usage I did not find it slow. I was amazed when I saw 157MB available after deleting Huawei keyboard app immediately on install and moving dalvik cache to internal sdcard via a2sdgui.

I could never get swap to work though. Joenilan is not seen nowadays even though his site is open for download/mail. Are you there? Any contrib for poor S7-10x souls via CM9 or CM10?

king0r

Sep 27, 2012
I don´t know but I only have ~160MB free tablet space, although I formatted a second partition with a size of 1,5GB with EXT2 (and I also tested EXT3).

What to do that I get more than 160MB free tablet space?

kaysun

Feb 28, 2012
I don´t know but I only have ~160MB free tablet space, although I formatted a second partition with a size of 1,5GB with EXT2 (and I also tested EXT3).

What to do that I get more than 160MB free tablet space?
I dont think you can get more than 160MB on this. Thats the max avbl as per specs. It may have to do with kernel. I got max of 157 after uninstalling Huawei kb app and moving dalvik cache to ext. Now I am on CM9 ICS even though it has quite a few bugs.I moved from this superb rom for testing purposes.
If u check with df command you will find 160MB for data, 256MB for system and 33MB for cache allocated in stock froyo as well as this rom.

Last edited:

pakarparut

Oct 7, 2012
PLISSS UPload the fail to mediafire.....the link cant be open..sory for bad english!!!!!!!!!!!:cool:

Last edited: