[ROM] FroyoFusion (A hybrid of my Ideos S7 Froyo 1.2.1 & S7 Slim Froyo)

Cocobean

May 5, 2011
hi just read my post.

wanted to add that its peoole like you pushing the industry forward and breathing new life into peoples much loved gadgets.

i through the hard work of others have extended the life. functionality. and even the very nature of my s7. rom.link to sd. etc

and i would like to add. your rom is the envy of the local mobile phone shop cowboys! !!

friends are considering purchase based on value for money. economical purchase price. not the same thing....and extended functionality.

down to you.

much appreciated once again.

Sent from my IDEOS S7 using Android Tablet Forum

joenilan

Feb 4, 2011
it's coming soon guys, sorry, i've been battling with my wisdom tooth and my eye's, both have been torturing me for the last month and a half... i have a new version running on my tablet, it's just not ready for release... sorry for the hold up everybody!

FSKT

May 17, 2011
You do it for your pleasure so take your time to give us a perfect version, as always. Many thanks !

Cocobean

May 5, 2011
lol wisdom teeth and all still quicker than huawei or telstra dude.
rooted.
sim unlocked.

thanks again.

Sent from my IDEOS S7 using Android Tablet Forum

mrkrad

Jul 21, 2011
i think you need to ADD the touchscreen calibration back to this rom for us resistive folks!!

Last edited:

dgnyberg

Mar 22, 2011
Hey Joe,

I love this ROM and you have done wonders with it.
The only thing I would add to the wish list would be
to revert back to the volume settings of the original
ROM. The S7 still works as a speaker phone, but the
volume just isn't as loud as the original ROM.
This is a minor difficulty, as I can plug in external
speakers and get the volume I want.

Thanks for ALL your efforts to make the S7 the BEST!

jhsband84

Dec 14, 2010
i think you need to ADD the touchscreen calibration back to this rom for us resistive folks!!

Yes, please on the screen calibration :D

Hey Joe,

I love this ROM and you have done wonders with it.
The only thing I would add to the wish list would be
to revert back to the volume settings of the original
ROM. The S7 still works as a speaker phone, but the
volume just isn't as loud as the original ROM.
This is a minor difficulty, as I can plug in external
speakers and get the volume I want.

Thanks for ALL your efforts to make the S7 the BEST!

Have to disagree on the volume though. The lower volume makes it so much easier to listen to it in the office :D

Bottom line, thanks Joe for this excellent rom!!

dgnyberg

Mar 22, 2011
Yes, please on the screen calibration :D

Have to disagree on the volume though. The lower volume makes it so much easier to listen to it in the office :D

Bottom line, thanks Joe for this excellent rom!!

I understand, but I know there are a few that would appreciate the
louder volume. And for listening at the office, I think that the volume
can be turned down for more private listening.

Still I continue to express my thanks to Joe and all the developers
here that are able to do that which I cannot!

rictec

Jan 30, 2011
it's coming soon guys, sorry, i've been battling with my wisdom tooth and my eye's, both have been torturing me for the last month and a half... i have a new version running on my tablet, it's just not ready for release... sorry for the hold up everybody!

hope you get better fast ;)

mrkrad

Jul 21, 2011
hope you get better fast ;)

feel better. please add options to increase sensitivity for us resistive folks and touchscreen. Is there any way for us current users to execute recalibration manually? :)

can't wait till a new version! if you can bump up sensitivity and get recal going - i'll throw some donation your way if you accept. best rom so far!

jhsband84

Dec 14, 2010
One thing I've noticed on this rom: after a length of time running it and installing more and more apps, the app2sd partition appears to filling up like you'd expect, but also the built-in 160MB app partition gets filled up. The first time I noticed it, I thought app2sd wasn't working. I have since decided it is working, but I can't account for what's going into the 160MB space. Over the last two weeks, the free space in the 160MB area has dropped from 137 (at flash) to just over 100. My hubby's S7 is down to 16.7Mb in that partition after about 6 weeks on the ROM and numerous apps installed. Anyone else see this?
$screenshot.png