[ROM] FroyoFusion (A hybrid of my Ideos S7 Froyo 1.2.1 & S7 Slim Froyo)

jhsband84

Dec 14, 2010
Today my internal space is at 91.9 MB free of 160MB. I've installed one or two apps since I posted on 7/29. It's not critical *yet*, but annoying as all get-out. Is anyone else seeing a slow but steady decrease in available space?

lemmyslender

Jan 10, 2011
My internal space is low as well. I don't have it in front of me at the moment, but I believe it's well under 90MB.

I wonder if this is related to things like Plant vs Zombies, Peggle, etc not being able to install?

Prior to this rom, I had set up my own app2sd per the thread here, and didn't have anything installing to the internal memory.

jhsband84

Dec 14, 2010
I don't know, lemmyslender. I got PvZ installed okay, actually Peggle installed fine too, just won't run. Puzzling. I may need to jump back to joenilan's other rom, which is also very nice.

Update 8/3: I did flash joenilan's stable 2.2 Monday evening and I'm seeing the same thing with it. The 160MB was around 130MB free at flash. I have since installed LOTS of apps (396MB free of the 1GB app2sd partition), and now it's at 98MB free. Interesting.

Joenilan, hope you're recovering. We certainly miss your presence here!!

Last edited:

lemmyslender

Jan 10, 2011
It's been a while. Installed yes, running no, sorry about that. I had trouble installing on my daughters phone.

I've been thinking about going back to a vanilla rom and setting up app2sd like I had before. Just haven't gotten around to it, not to mention I like froyo fusion alot compared to the normal roms.

nickolis

Jul 29, 2011
I didn't read through every single page of this but one thing I noticed is the market isnt the same. Maybe the mobile version but I can download movies like I could on 2.2.2. Also flash doesn't install right. But DEFINATELY runs my battery better. My tablet used to die constantly and now it seems to run like it did when I got it. The roms fault I would imagine? Regaurdless thanks ha

nickolis

Jul 29, 2011
I didn't read through every single page of this but one thing I noticed is the market isnt the same. Maybe the mobile version but I can download movies like I could on 2.2.2. Also flash doesn't install right. But DEFINATELY runs my battery better. My tablet used to die constantly and now it seems to run like it did when I got it. The roms fault I would imagine? Regaurdless thanks ha

Not sure if I just wasnt patient enough with the market, I just redid the original 2.2.2 update and it didnt do it at first either but just now downloaded. Who knows.

dgnyberg

Mar 22, 2011
The market has been updated again. The user interface was a bit confusing, but I muddled through
and got back to the apps. I think EVERYBODY is taking advantage of the NETFLIX news of
increasing the rates. Amazon, Hulu, Walmart, and now the Android Market.

Personally, I've dropped my Cable down to basic cable and a good quality speed on my internet.
I can watch anything I want on the internet, and still catch those late night "AS SEEN ON TV"
infomercials.

The 21st century will see the end of broadcast networks and the end of cable and satellite television.
Gee, with my S7 and voice search, I can tell the S7 what to search for and watch it via WIFI.

Then again, the doomsday theorists may be right and a gigantic solar flare may erupt and destroy
all wireless forms of communication on 12/21/2012!:eek: But it's ok, I have two juice cans and a large roll
of twine. Just in case!! :)

DroidMedic970

May 15, 2011
Someone please help a n00b. I want to flash to froyofusion but getting horribly lost in the process.. .please pm with detailed instructions. Please and thanks loads

Sent from my IDEOS S7 using Android Tablet Forum

mrkrad

Jul 21, 2011
so how come i can't download angry birds (all 3) without getting that error? 8gb of internal sd and this rom with a2sd ? there a setting i might need?

Cocobean

May 5, 2011
Use the cy dsp manager..to ramp volume. Is option.

Sent from my IDEOS S7 using Android Tablet Forum

LBJWDEBSH

Oct 13, 2011
ei i really like this rom guys..

i'm a newbie regarding to android tablets....

i have a slim s7 with 2.2.2 froyo

can i use this rom??? i have S7-201WV100R001C1828017 i hope someone answer me im from the philippines..

pls help help help.... how can i know what rom im using now??

i think im using a stock rom of PLDT a telecommunication company here in our country...

PLEASE HELP