[ROM] joenilan Ideos S7 Froyo Stable - (Android 2.2.2)

mrkrad

Jul 21, 2011
Yeah! how about full conversion to EXT4 like the voodoo - with a custom CWM?

flash converter CWM -> partition internal sd(optional 1,2,4,8gb for /data) , wipe all /convert all partitions/format to EXT4
flash normal cwm -> install from SD and wipe/go!!

then we don't have to deal with split filesystems. it seems this is how the galaxy devices are going now. full ext4 for all partitions that speeds up everything.

mylove299

Oct 15, 2011
Skype video call not work for me!! no video no sound, Yahoo work but no sound unless i plus and unplus head phone?????

joenilan

Feb 4, 2011
hey everybody, as you all noticed, it's been a while since i've updated my roms, fear not. i've been very busy with real life. Also some of you might of noticed my website joenilan.com is down and so are the download links, really sorry about that, my host/friend was unhappy with their host and is currently in the process of changing them, as well as creating a android tech site for the latest and greatest (which i am designing and also apart of) which will be released in the very near future.

So that being said, i hope your enjoying my roms and i will get back to updating VERY soon.
i'm sure all of you have seen tri_zet's rom :), don't be afraid to check his out. he has done some very nice stuff.

Until then, see you on the other side.

manfly9884

Jun 18, 2010
Hey Joe. Really happy to hear that you are doing fine and that our little tablet will soon have and upgrade.

Thanks again

joenilan

Feb 4, 2011
hope somebody can provide a mirror for this:
Ideos S7 Froyo v1.3-EXT4 Stable - Data2emmc/Data2ext4 - RECOMMENDED VERSION

:D

TADA! found it, hahha my site is back up.
Ideos S7 v1.3-SA-Ext4 - v1.3 Roms
Upgrade tools! - Upgrade tools (says for v1.4 but still works with 1.3)

1.4 is still in the works... having some boot loop issues.

download links arent on my site yet though still working on it all.

edit: it is now provided on my site! have at it! sorry everybody trying to get back to where i was before my host deleted my site and everything on it.

Last edited:

jhsband84

Dec 14, 2010
Good to hear!!

Joe, please see if you can get Netflix to run on your 1.3-SA-Ext4. I tried also Tri_zet's and got an error 13006. I posted another thread about that. I can run Netflix on your FroyoFusion rom.

Thanks!!

berley70

Oct 30, 2011
Hey Joe, I've been thinking of upgrading to trizets custom Rom but I've asked him for some answers and haven't gotten a reply. Let me know when u get this so I can ask some questions

Sent from my IDEOS S7 using Android Tablet Forum