New Version of Jelly Bean ROM (Inverted Gapps)

gmenik

Mar 1, 2013
This should make porting ROMs much easier now, hopefully. Now i have to get my hands on a computer , major life changes these past few weeks:what::what:

Sent from my a2109a using Tapatalk HD
I feel more excited now. don't know about the developer sometimes they make good product more better and the bad one always left alone. its like rich become richer and poor ...you know. flashallthetime U DA MAN

flashallthetime

Dec 28, 2012
Hay, this cm10 ROM is not mine nor did I have any input at all hopefully the end result will be more Roms, superhansi has opened the flood gates maybe. This should make it much easier to port Roms now, I hopefully have mmy hands on a computer this week so I can try my hands on porting some roms

Sent from my IdeaTabA2109A using Tapatalk HD

md07

Feb 24, 2013
Hay, this cm10 ROM is not mine nor did I have any input at all hopefully the end result will be more Roms, superhansi has opened the flood gates maybe. This should make it much easier to port Roms now, I hopefully have mmy hands on a computer this week so I can try my hands on porting some roms

when new rom release? i'm using phablet 6 rom, but battery not good.

gmenik

Mar 1, 2013

Yeah but I know you going to make this ROM better and I will wait for that. Can we install kernel that lying down on xda? ROM still buggy, maybe the cwm need to update or is not ready for daily use yet it got a hiccup.

Sent from my A2109A using Tapatalk 2

gmenik

Mar 1, 2013
I just flashed Phablet 6 to my A2109 last night. WOW! INCREDIBLE!!!!

Thank you flashallthetime & vampirefo!!!!!

Glad you loved it..there is one coming......slimrom check that out

adrea

Apr 12, 2013
Hi @ all!

I'm really happy with your rom: Flashes Slimz Beanz 11
It's very slim and fast for me.

There are only a few bugs:
settings - about the tablet - status

google play store:
I've tried serveral versions: 3.10.10, 3.10.14, 4.0.25, 4.0.26
It's all the same: It will be immediatly closed?
thx a lot
adrea

LENOVO A2109
Current Rom :Flashes Slimz Beanz 11_GE

flashallthetime

Dec 28, 2012
Hi @ all!

I'm really happy with your rom: Flashes Slimz Beanz 11
It's very slim and fast for me.

There are only a few bugs:
settings - about the tablet - status

google play store:
I've tried serveral versions: 3.10.10, 3.10.14, 4.0.25, 4.0.26
It's all the same: It will be immediatly closed?
thx a lot
adrea

LENOVO A2109
Current Rom :Flashes Slimz Beanz 11_GE

Make sure that play store is not in both the system app folder and data/app folder, if you have both then just delete the one in system app and replace the one in the data/app folder, it should work

Sent from my A2109A using Tapatalk HD

adrea

Apr 12, 2013
Thx for the quick reply!
I have a play store apk in my data/app folder called com.android.vending-1.apk.
I've searched for an app in the folder system/app but I could not identify a play store apk. Could you please so kind and tell me what is the name of this apk in system/app!
thx in advance
adrea

It's ok now:
I moved it to the system/app folder
Thx
adrea

Last edited:

totsy

Apr 14, 2013
Hello,

I installed your rom successfully but I got a very annoying problem.
The Volume Up button locks my screen, but also put the volume louder.
The same thing happens to my power button, when I clic on it, it locks up and volumes up.

Is there any fix..?

Thanks for your help !!

I have this problem too but I haven't installed any ROMs ,I'm rooted with unlocked boot loader.for a few days it corrected itself then started playing up again.have you found a fix for it yet?

flashallthetime

Dec 28, 2012
This is the lenovo jb ROM with bloatware removed and some alterations, all the problems you are having are also in the stock jb ROM, I would suggest trying another ROM where all the buttons work correctly

Sent from my A2109A using Tapatalk HD

brom25

Mar 9, 2013
I have this problem too but I haven't installed any ROMs ,I'm rooted with unlocked boot loader.for a few days it corrected itself then started playing up again.have you found a fix for it yet?

I tried almost everything, from stock JB to stock ICS, custom recovery or not, locked bootloader and also unlocked, tons of custom roms and each time i got the button problem so i just RMA the tablet and now it is working perfectly with slimbeanz :)

totsy

Apr 14, 2013
What do you mean by RMA ? Is that what fixed it,or flashing the slimbeanz ROM ?

Last edited: