New Version of Jelly Bean ROM (Inverted Gapps)

flashallthetime

Dec 28, 2012
flashallthetime, would it be hard to make the same rom but without russian language removed? Could you do it?

I can't remember what I removed, I have to compare my older ROM and see exactly what I did, but if my memory serves my right, I think all you have to do is take the font folder from another ROM and swap into this ROM.

Sent from my A2109A using Tapatalk HD

flashallthetime

Dec 28, 2012
What's the difference between this two versions?

Phablet has seperate navigation bar at the bottom and the clock is at the top
$uploadfromtaptalk1369328972060.jpg
Picture above
While slim beans has the navigation bar and clock just on the bottom like the stock rom

Sent from my A2109A using Tapatalk HD

qbq903

Jan 15, 2013
So phablet is very similiar to Nexus 7 4.2 ROM, slim beans is just more like 4.1 lenovo stock ROM.
OK, I think I get it.

Thanks a lot :)

drc69

Jun 6, 2013
Hi All,
I just wanted to say "Thank You" what a great job on this app.
After a-lot of time and trying to learn I "did it". I'm not new to flashing but still have a lot to learn and I enjoy the challenge.
Thanks again.

shafford

Jul 10, 2013
Any idea as to what is causing Google now search to fc? i'm able to open it, but whenever i tap the bar to enter text it fc's. i saw where you had posted a link ab it in the initial thread but it the link had expired. I'm running phablet 6, my screen occasionally glitches, and i keep getting the ""android.process.acore has stopped" " any idea what is causing it? i cleanly installed but i don't think i wiped the dalsvic cache (didn't know where it was and if it was automatically wiped when factory/data reset) . the gapps i installed was the inverted one. I am using this app called "switch me" from the google play store that creates multiple profiles for your tablet. i only have two profiles one specifically for games (for my cousins so they don't destroy my documents) and the other for my emails and nursing school notes.

Last edited:

flashallthetime

Dec 28, 2012
Just download Google now from the play store but delete the existing one first also if you are getting the process android acore has stopped try deleting the contacts storage cache and see if that works

Sent from my SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2

philw

Aug 15, 2013
Hi

Firstly thanks to flashes and other devs for all the great work on this tablet. It's a shame it isn't more popular!

Secondly can anyone tell me, does this ROM include Bluetooth headset profiles so that headsets can be used for Skype calls etc?

Just bought this tablet to replace an old Archos and found it a little annoying that it's missing support for this.

flashallthetime

Dec 28, 2012
This is based on the stock jellybean ROM from lenovo , so supporting Bluetooth is exactly the the same, I know some Bluetooth devices are black listed, give it a try

Sent from my Evo 3D GSM using Tapatalk 2

vshid

Sep 2, 2013
First, thank you
I was able to successfully install this rom. Now i have 3 launcher, Holo, Nova and launcher
When i disable dock in nova and launcher, i don,t have access the apps because there is no button to apps.
There was a button in the status bar at the Stock ROM