[ROM] ViewCOMB 3.2 - Honeycomb 3.2 for ViewPad 10s

Legionnaire

Developer
Oct 2, 2011
Hello and greetings.
I bought in spain a ViewSonic tablet ViewPad 10s and has installed this kernel version: 2.6.32.9-P10-V1.10-20110218-VIE and I would like to know if I can install ViewCOMB 3.2.
this firm includes Spanish language?
a greeting

Hi pabloski!
Yes, you can install ViewCOMB 3.2, just follow instructions in the first post. It will take a few minutes to install.
Kind regards.

Last edited:

Lawson37

Sep 26, 2011
Hi I have problems to connect to my computer I can't connect them I have done watt it says in the PDF file butt do any one have any trick for easy conation?

Legionnaire

Developer
Oct 2, 2011
Hi! is it passable to install on Viewpad 10pro ?

Hi shuvro!
It is not possible to install on viewpad 10pro, it's different device.

Legionnaire

Developer
Oct 2, 2011
Hi I have problems to connect to my computer I can't connect them I have done watt it says in the PDF file butt do any one have any trick for easy conation?

Hi! The easiest way is described in PDF file. :)

xo123

Oct 10, 2011
Hi,
is it possible to use usb 3g / 2g mobile broadband stick with viewcomb/viewpad10s ?

Thanks

Oct 5, 2011
hey pablo, as its a complete system wipe, 3.2 should install easily, as for spanish language, its there buddy, go ahead and install, xd

conket

Oct 11, 2011
Hi,

Does it work for Viewpad 10? I upgraded the firmware for viewpad 10 but the next step, pressing button 1 & 2 does not seem to do anything. My PC does not recognize the tablet when I connected them via USB cable.

TIA,

Cal

Legionnaire

Developer
Oct 2, 2011
Hi,

Does it work for Viewpad 10? I upgraded the firmware for viewpad 10 but the next step, pressing button 1 & 2 does not seem to do anything. My PC does not recognize the tablet when I connected them via USB cable.

TIA,

Cal
Hi Tia!
Sorry, it doesn't work on ViewPad 10, because ViewPad 10 is completely different device from ViewPad 10s.

xo123

Oct 10, 2011
Hi! Works well with Huawei E1750 usb modem stick.

Thanks/Regards

conket

Oct 11, 2011
Hi Tia!
Sorry, it doesn't work on ViewPad 10, because ViewPad 10 is completely different device from ViewPad 10s.

Thanks for the reply. Could you or anyone here please direct me to a place where I can achieve this? I googled it but there was not much info about it. My son got this device not by choice (birthday gift) but it's been collecting dust for half a year. I contacted Viewsonic and was told they no longer supported it. Upgrading to Droid 2.2 was the best they could offer unofficially which I did but you know the 2.2 is so primitive. Droid market does not work and no Flash player. It's an expensive paperweight.

Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Cal

reaswi

Oct 12, 2011
HI
At first "Great job !!!" so easy to install
But I have one problem. It's the Touchscreen it looses his Calibration, so I have to coneckt a Mouse and recalibrate. sometimes i can't open the Lockscreen couse of the Touchscreen has no funktion so I have to Flash the system and then its good again.
With the stock rom there is no problem. could it be the calibration app ? the stock one works fine but takes longer to calibrate
Greets and go on with this great Rom