[ROM] Watery Kyros v1.2b Custom Firmware for MID7015

Bane66

Feb 16, 2011
And removing 3DGallery has solved the problem. Your Google skills (as well as Android) certainly superceed mine as I had made numerous unsuccessful searches.

Regards, --Larry

Sent from my Kyros 7015 Android tablet using the forum app powered by Tapatalk.

How did you manage to rename 3d gallery.apk? When I try to rename it says "sorry, operation failed". I'm getting tired of deleting cache files. :p

Thatoneguy

Feb 23, 2011
Well I'm now on day 3 waiting for my Froyo update for my Epic ... I read before about connecting Adhoc and how you needed to switch off or something like that ... Is there like a toggle switch apk for this now? Was going to root my phone but now i figured I'll wait for update before i do it ...

So after more use something happened that never happened b4.. I went to bed with about 40% power and I turned the tablet off ... In the morning i went to turn it on and it wouldn't. I was thinking it was not responding to the power button and used the reset button. This worked but once it started and loaded the battery dropped from 34% to 8%... has this happen b4 to any 1... seemed like it was runnig while being off or didn't really shout off till the battery drained...

I had that problem, try soft locker from the market, solved it for me

Sent from my HTC Desire CDMA using Tapatalk

booda3000

Feb 22, 2011
@ bevs
Go to the 1st post on this thread.(OP)
l_n has some instructions there.

Post again with any troubles.

Good luck!

l_n

Dec 28, 2010
Has anybody tried the update.zip in the OP with the stock recovery yet?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Feb 24, 2011
First of all thanks l_n for all your work, have any of you guys had issues with the screen waking up by itself using this rom?, so far I haven't, and with the stock it would turn on by itself a lot. Hoping this may have been fixed... :D

Sent from my Coby Kyros MID015 using Android Tablet Forum App

l_n

Dec 28, 2010
I have to wonder if turning the wifi radio off will fix the wake problem since nothing can try to sync with no data connection....

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

LarryS

Feb 19, 2011
Lots of different ways - I just used Root Explorer (ESexplorer or any will work) to rename, then to delete after reboot & evaluation.
--Larry

Sent from my Kyros 7015 Android tablet using the forum app powered by Tapatalk.

jeffc83

Jan 26, 2011
Mine still wakes up even when wifi is off. I swear it must be those gremlins (or a hardware issue).....

popeye1128

Feb 14, 2011
I have build number 1.6a_20101129-1 and don't seem to be experiencing many of these problems. Did I get lucky? Would be a first :).

l_n

Dec 28, 2010
working on some new goodness for the next release.. i'm liking what i've done so far.. (cosmetic changes)