[ROM] Watery Kyros v1.2b Custom Firmware for MID7015

l_n

Dec 28, 2010
I'll try signing the new update.zip with the platform keys when i put it together.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Feb 25, 2011
Thanks would be appreciated I've tried everything on this tablet and it rejects every method of putting clockwork on it

Sent from my R2D2 using Android Tablet Forum App

Thatoneguy

Feb 23, 2011
I tried adb and nothing worked. Finally got clockwork installed using terminal emulator.

Sent from my Coby Kyros tablet

LarryS

Feb 19, 2011
Well, l_n, FYI I found removal/replacement of 3DGallery solved the growing cache files issue, but broke the rooted Flash capability it appears you added. The CBS videos fail w/o it. Certainly not an expected connection.
--Larry

Sent from my Kyros 7015 Android tablet using the forum app powered by Tapatalk.

l_n

Dec 28, 2010
Erm.. I didn't add flash.. just an updated youtube app.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

LarryS

Feb 19, 2011
Hmmmm -- well she certainly performs as if flash 10.1 is installed, as the TV videos work! But when 3DGallery is not active (renamed .bak or deleted) they don't.
--Larry

LarryS

Feb 19, 2011
As an experiment I disabled 3DGallery & put the original Gallery.apk in /system/app. Unfortunately I didn't get a Gallery icon on the dock after reboot & have no idea why. Exactly why your work on the ROM is so appreciated.
--Larry

Feb 25, 2011
l_n i love your Rom but is there any way to get Google Calendar to work with it i found a working apk for it and the provider but it wont sync

l_n

Dec 28, 2010
I'm looking into it...

Sent from my MID7015A using Tapatalk

sndplace

Jan 9, 2011
Google voice>settings>sync and notifications FCs.
Anyone else?

No biggie.

Im looking into it but i need to get a # ... I put in my zip code but it says no number available.
Ok i was able to just put in a area code and numbers came up ... but i would like to see if i came get the # to spell out a word .. is that possible ..

@l_n I might be loosing my internet for abit not rushing you but just wanted a update to see if you would have the 1.1 update today...

Last edited:

l_n

Dec 28, 2010
should be this evening.
btw, i can't replicate the google voice FC issue, but i always update it immediately after flashing..