Secret code to get in Menu Test

goodoane

Nov 25, 2010
This is the code that need to be typed on the phone key to get acces on Menu Test.

*#*#2846579#*#*

Enjoy.

fm6g5x.jpg

2w4y4w9.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

SikYou

Dec 25, 2010
I'm probably crazy but I did Project Menu Act> Capacitative touchscreen firmware update and the screen actually seems more responsive, probably all in my head. I also did the SD card upgrade but I'm not sure that it did anything.

gurduiala

Jan 7, 2011
there are several options for Update, can we update those things? or should we leave them alone?

Thanks

ivyvisors

Dec 29, 2010
Interesting. I've had a quick look around, but I will have a proper look this evening when I get home from work.

~Ivy

SikYou

Dec 25, 2010
I do not have the capacitative screen, I did load a different firmware though (the one with no country listed)

Sent from my nonsensikal froyo

damnpixie

Jan 9, 2011
I'm probably crazy but I did Project Menu Act> Capacitative touchscreen firmware update and the screen actually seems more responsive, probably all in my head. I also did the SD card upgrade but I'm not sure that it did anything.

I just did the same thing and I think you're right about the screen being more responsive. I bought mine from BB but flashed it to the Singapore rom and tweaked it from there. I haven't done the SD card upgrade, either.

It's like I don't have to press as hard as I used to, and my Slide-it keyboard is more responsive. Or maybe I'm also imagining it via wishful thinking. :)

Thanks for the code, goodoane.

blueman

Jan 9, 2011
This is cool. Thanks a lot, I have one of those zagg shieldds on my screen which normally requires more pressure to drag/type. Now I barely have to tap it.

brachiopod

Nov 22, 2010
I have the resistive screen and it was there. If you scroll down (I believe it is #8) you will see "capacitative touchscreen firmware update"

The only thing that mine shows under "upgrade" is
1. SD card upgrade

Possibly it does not show if your tablet already has the upgrade?

SikYou

Dec 25, 2010
The only thing that mine shows under "upgrade" is
1. SD card upgrade

Possibly it does not show if your tablet already has the upgrade?

Its not an option under updates, its a menu item. (Update is menu item number 7 the screen update is menu item number 8)

Sent from my Ideos S7

brachiopod

Nov 22, 2010
Mine only shows items 1-7, upgrade is the last one (7), and I can't scroll down past it. Anyway, interesting.

blueman

Jan 9, 2011
It is under "project menu act" in the menu. After that scroll down and it will be#8 in the next menu.