Tablets that come with the marketplace out of the box

Legend777

Dec 25, 2010
I consider myself pretty good with computers and following directions so i got the coby kyros and followed the guide and im super frustrated to the point where I don't ever want a damn tablet anymore. So I ask if anyone knows of any tablets around $200 that come with the android marketplace out of the box and have at least android 2.0. or at the very least can be updated to 2.0 without much difficulty

thanks

gurgle

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2010
The three tablets I can state with certainty that with certainty which are functioning out of the box are X5A, Samsung Galaxy Tab and the WITStech A81-E or -G. The A81-E does need the Cache cleaned, but it is functional Market.

fitwind

Dec 11, 2010
I got the Haipad M701r from Euogo.com .... it comes with market place.... I asked them to update firmware when i ordered unsure if they did...but Everything worked perfectly out of the box .... I did alot of research and this was the best I could get for the money I had to spend.....I got it in 4 days using dhl but they sent it ups .... This is my own personal opinion on it I have had it 5 days now.... my daughter loves it

poncespr

Nov 24, 2010
At $299 USD the Huawei Ideos S7 is a bit higher priced than your $200 target price, although not as high as the Galaxy Tab which is $400 on contract and $600 unsubsidized, but besides having full working Google sanctioned market (since it is a phone also), it also has bluetooth, 3G, 768mhz snapdragon processor (which makes it compatible with most android software without problems), and 512ram. It does lack a multitouch screen, but the resistive panel used in it is very good.