The Beta Version of Capacitive Screen Apad Android Tablet

Nowsupplier

Oct 7, 2010
The beta version of capacitive screen apad Android tablet is available now. Generally, it's the first capacitive version and other configurations are not change too much compared to the former version, but the tablet works well and displays excellent picture and fast response.
Android 2.1
CPU: Infotm X220, 1GHz ARM11
DDRⅡ256MB RAM
1.3M pixel camera
Built-in GPS and Outer antenna
Source: Apad Android Tablet

cmhdiamond

Oct 19, 2010
Nowsupplier,
The link you included appears to be what is referred to by many sites as the Flytouch 2. Your listing does not say anything about the screen being capacitive, or even multi-touch-capable. Can you confirm that this is in fact capacitive, or if not, whether it is resistive multi-touch (as dariukstis suggested).

xaueious

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 9, 2010
This is a waste of a good screen on an underpowered device... Makes me a bit sad...

Nowsupplier

Oct 7, 2010
It's truely capacitive screen, but it's a beta capacitive version of a former Android tablet I listed the link above.
So, if you log in the site, you would find the spec. in detail of the former one. After checking the feedback, this
version would be mass in the market.

cmhdiamond

Oct 19, 2010
Are you saying that the one you linked to above is now shipping with a capacitive screen?
It does not say anything about that in the spec on that page.
I checked all of your android tablets, and the only one I have found with any reference to a capacitive screen is the 8" tablet with 2.2 (and you report in one of the comments that it actually does not have capacitive screen).

Last edited:

Nowsupplier

Oct 7, 2010
I mentioned it's a beta version of capacitive screen, and all other configurations are as same as the former one.
So, this one is the only capacitive screen tablet with mature tech. among our all Android tablets.

cmhdiamond

Oct 19, 2010
You still didn't answer the question. Is the one that you linked to above shipping with a capacitive screen?
Or to put it another way, if I order the one you linked to above (Item Model:IS001541), am I going to receive the unit with a capacitive screen?

xaueious

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 9, 2010
You might want to message the supplier directly for questions like that.

Nowsupplier

Oct 7, 2010
You still didn't answer the question. Is the one that you linked to above shipping with a capacitive screen?
Or to put it another way, if I order the one you linked to above (Item Model:IS001541), am I going to receive the unit with a capacitive screen?

Hi, cmhdiamond, I will answer you by PM.

kaven

Oct 8, 2010
I'm a big fan of Google's Android OS, and recently i heard that many people were seeking for the apad android 2.2 M8003. So now i'd like to share something with those apad hunters.
I usually importer electronics products from one wholesale china electronics online store called: ecargoonline.com. Earlier this year,the owner of the site told me that apad will be the hottest product all around the world,and he try to convince me to import some 7inch apad with android 1.6 OS, but i didn't, because i knew that the android 1.6 can not satisfy for many users, and i told he him if there comming out the better Operating System, i would purchase my order! Last month, he emailed me and said that a new apad run for Android 2.2 OS with 8inch screen were hot saling in the market, and the 10inch apad android 2.2 will also comming out soon.
Personally, i would prefer the 10" Tablet PC,but finally i import the apad android M8003 for 20 pieces,and 10 pieces for 10.2",because when i check the pics, i found the M8003 it's just like the original ipad(maybe lots of my customers will prefer this 8 inch apad android 2.2 more over,it's cheaper than the 10.2". and the Google Android 2.2 OS is faster than 2.1 and have more features.
Here are product links for your reference:
8inch apad android 2.2 M8003
10.2 inch apad android 2.2

Nowsupplier

Oct 7, 2010
Though Jobs also mentioned that the best size for iPad is 10'', Android fans don't hold that view because the best saled Android tablet is 7'' or 8'' tablet around the world.
Needless to say, Android 2.2 is the first choice currently. Personally, I do think the 8'' Android tablet is the best one while 10'' is a little big for taking along.