This is for Coby Kyros 7022 ONLY!!! (change app data space to 1GB) More apps!

Adromir

Aug 4, 2012
@kostas271: This thread is about the method to gain more apps- space not about recovery-images. Thread-hijacking isnt very appreciated, especially if there is already an own thread for it. Thanks

paintballeralex07

May 24, 2012
Hello so after some research i discovered that my device i a new one called Coby MID 7022 -4G
Some other people have the same problems because they flashed the wrong rom. So is there anyone with a recovery image for this model?
Thanks

Calm down your tablet is not bricked. If it can aleast enter fastboot you're ok. Just flash the tcc8803_mtd file from inside the following zip:
http://files.androtab.info/telechips/cm7/20111029/KYROS7022-8K/KYROS7022-8K-FWDN-image.zip
(instead of flashing the recovery image just flash the above mentioned file)

Make sure that after you successfully flash it via FWDN, boot the tablet into the android homescreen.

kostas271

Aug 30, 2012
i can not use fwdn because it gives me error.
It says it is not compatible with this tablet.
What can i do?

prince2295

May 16, 2012
FYI if you are bothered by the serial number dialog just install my CM9 port it removes that.

Sent from my HTC Vision using Tapatalk 2

Hi paintballeralex07

how to remove serial NO dialog because it bother me always & where is the link to download the CM9 port with guide Please

lyofilth666

Sep 7, 2012
Hello guys did everything as xda dijieron not quite understand at first but now my tablet arracon with cyanogen 7 thank you very much for making this possible :) Greetings from Argentina! sorry for my poor English :): Cool:

lyofilth666

Sep 7, 2012
sI leave explanations for people who had problems and got stuck stargate cat logo flashe only see with fwdn with other pictures in this order lkandrotab.rom and ai tcc8803_mtd.img and reset your tablet so in my case arracon q I hope they serve both as ami :) now if anyone knows how to change it to cm 9 I would appreciate if you would answer me or leave me to download the rom thread :)

mrezahw

Sep 19, 2012
I flashed my device with tc8803mtd.img and I have the CM7,
When ever I try to go to recovery mod and change my current rom, I face the CAT logo and fastboot mod,
Plz somebody help me and tell me how can I go to clockrecoverymod

Adromir

Aug 4, 2012
yes, you need to flash it again. When recovery isnt flashed properly before, the Tablet always enters fastboot

mrezahw

Sep 19, 2012
yes, you need to flash it again. When recovery isnt flashed properly before, the Tablet always enters fastboot

Thanks for the answer, do u mean to flash it with the same .img file that flashed befor or flash it with different .img file?