Tipstir's | ePad Extreme Performance Edition ROOTED ROM MOD 7e20108 | 11/11/10

paulokinho

Nov 10, 2010
Hi Tipstir, I following your great job making very nice roms for our tablets, but the WMT2.0_105 was giving me a headache to root and make the market work, but a very nice guy like you made it (I have tested myself), his alias is zianna23 and the thread for who wants a rooted and working market to the Generic Build WMT2.0_105 is: (ROM) New Generic Flytouch (Just get your tablet and already bricked it? Try this.).
In one of his posts there is a link to download the firmware.

Tipstir, maybe you can conbine his rom with your extreme rom to make us happier than ever...

Thanks a lot Tipstir

raphroberts

Nov 10, 2010
149873_457171272948_579882948_5626492_6826757_n.jpg

0.7e updated by tipstir 11/8/10
features Extreme Performance Edition
WMT2.0.0_105
----------------------------------------

Does this mean those with WMT2.0.0_105 can now use this rom?

tipstir

Developer
Aug 4, 2010
Hi Tipstir, I following your great job making very nice roms for our tablets, but the WMT2.0_105 was giving me a headache to root and make the market work, but a very nice guy like you made it (I have tested myself), his alias is zianna23 and the thread for who wants a rooted and working market to the Generic Build WMT2.0_105 is: (ROM) New Generic Flytouch (Just get your tablet and already bricked it? Try this.).
In one of his posts there is a link to download the firmware.

Tipstir, maybe you can conbine his rom with your extreme rom to make us happier than ever...

Thanks a lot Tipstir

So many going around I've been testing that concept. You can head over to the Maylong or go here beta testing Use at your own RISK! Don't forget you're been warned!!!

tipstir

Developer
Aug 4, 2010
Does this mean those with WMT2.0.0_105 can now use this rom?

Well do you have Flytouch epad with vibrate features. You might have what the Maylong M-150 users have and can't use this ROM because of hardware compatibly issues. I even have 2.1.1.888 testing and still can't M-150 to work.

clicku

Oct 25, 2010
Tipstir, just want to ask if you have link to 8" Apad ROM? My apad was flashed accidentally. Help

tipstir

Developer
Aug 4, 2010
Updated version with latest versions of SetCPU, HOST for adware/malware an etc.. For more performance needs check out Extreme Performance Plus!

tipstir

Developer
Aug 4, 2010
Thanks Tipstir, excellent work, this runs pretty well and setCPU works great!

I try to deliver as promise enjoy! Watch out for the ePad Extreme Performance Plus Edition that will kick more performance..

clutch30

Nov 10, 2010
Hi guys,

I am brand new to this forum but very impressed with the level of knowledge here. I have an Irobot MID tablet pc. It has a CPU Type: VIA VT8505 ARM926 and is currently running Build # WMT2.0.1_88 and Kernel Version 2.6.29-00236-g4f8dbbb-dirty. I would love to root and flash this ROM but have no idea how to do it or if it will work with my device. I am fairly computer literate but this is my first tablet and I just got it yesterday. I know it can be a pain talking newbs through basics but I would be happy to paypal 20 bucks to whomever could talk me through it to a successful update. If any of you are interested in making a nerd cheer with rapture and a quick 20 bucks please PM me or email me @ [email protected]. I already have the manual script on an 8 gig sd. I guess I need to put it in a folder that says script. Anyways, nice to meet you guys! Super excited.

-Mike Davis

djdafreund

Nov 10, 2010
Hey, new here, but after signing up, i was reading for 2 hours, and i learn pretty quick. I wanted to ask something. After searching a while and finally found what i believe my model is the flytouch (definitely Generic though, says in unit's info area.) and SUPPOSEDLY is 500mhz which i don't know if that's right, maybe 400. But wanted to know if this is right. I flashed last night and a got a couple app error's once it went into Android, but outside of that, i noticed my G-Sensor wasn't working. Is there any build's with g-sensor? Not a BIG deal i guess and can deal with using the switch icon to flip. But also about speed, will this still help mine or is it made for lower systems? I keep seeing 350mhz, and don't want it overclocking on my unit, even if it is optimized. Sorry for my lack of knowledge. So many rom's here from project's i'm used to.
I am using android 2.2 on my touch pro and not used to 1.6, so it took me a while before figuring out how to see all the apps (flipping the small left arrow on right side of screen.), as i'm used to clicking on the center icon on bottom on my phone, due to newer android version, only version i've used to date.) and was SO happy to see THAT'S where the Google Market link was, i thought i was going crazy for a while wondering "It says working market, but i can't see anything but stupid APPS link, which doesn't have Jack for downloadable apps." LOL. So that's a happy moment for me. And thank's for answering my question's, i'm trying to learn about this so i can start helping other's as well.
PS- Tipstir, hmmm, VERY familiar name to me from someone i believe i know from somewhere else also. Maybe an old friend from a while back on another forum?????