Tipstir's | ePad Extreme Performance Edition ROOTED ROM MOD 7e20108 | 11/11/10

cruxader

Oct 15, 2010
I know it is OT but couldn't resist!
You mean there is a version of Angry Birds that will work on the Flytouch?
Which one! My son loves that game, on the Samsung Galaxy S.

In the same vein, I would like to report that Raging Thunder 2 does not work - download failure.
But Raging Thunder 1 works though it is NOT SMOOTH...

You can't play the latest version on this though..

MrHabaki

Oct 25, 2010
You can use Panda vs Ninjas on Flytouch withj Tipstir's ROM, it is the same kind of game. But it is somewhat slow on Flytouch :(

jarmine

Nov 13, 2010
I have been reading lots of forums and i have just concluded that my pad is a n apad via vt8505.

Can you help me make the setcpu work. It's been hanging every time i try it.

jarmine

Nov 13, 2010
Hi tipstir,

I just download and installed your 7d2018 rom.

Is rooting a different thing?

Sorry for being such a noob here. Don't really know much about programming, just wanted to make optimum use of my pad and my searching landed me into your site. Thanks for all your help.

RomanticEvil

Oct 26, 2010
I have been reading lots of forums and i have just concluded that my pad is a n apad via vt8505.

Can you help me make the setcpu work. It's been hanging every time i try it.

Yes that's a known problem for me, you need to re-install SetCPU, then it's fine. Just google for SetCPU 2.0.3 or 2.0.4 apk and download an apk, or get it from the app dir in the rom you downloaded.

jarmine

Nov 13, 2010
Hi RomanticEvil, can i get step-by-step help in reinstalling setcpu. Or, we can directly install after downloading from any site?

RomanticEvil

Oct 26, 2010
Hi RomanticEvil, can i get step-by-step help in reinstalling setcpu. Or, we can directly install after downloading from any site?

Well jarmine, if you really need help installing an app I guess you should learn more about managing your device or do something else if it (appearantly) not interests you.

tipstir

Developer
Aug 4, 2010
All you have to do is go into settings, manage applications scroll down to SetCPU select it, the force stop it then unstall it. Install the new version. Scroll down to the last feature select that, wait your down. Just have to set the mhz to 375 or high over 100 or 200mhz. Test see if it works. Then go back in set it to performance test that out for a 1 or two. If all is good go back and set it to Set on Boot.

geo

Nov 16, 2010
hi installed and its very good thank you very much!

But im having problems, i cannot slide down the taskbar on top. And i have downloading logo but I am not downloading anything. How can I kill it? thanks!

rickhack

Nov 18, 2010
Hi, i installed this fantastic rom, the only one installed without problem in my mid tablet.
the only problem is it that the screen is not 100% occupied and is divided in two part, not using all the resolution available, and also i cannot calibrate the touchscreen...
I wonder if someone can help me to manage that..
Thank you very much in advance

tipstir

Developer
Aug 4, 2010
Hi, i installed this fantastic rom, the only one installed without problem in my mid tablet.
the only problem is it that the screen is not 100% occupied and is divided in two part, not using all the resolution available, and also i cannot calibrate the touchscreen...
I wonder if someone can help me to manage that..
Thank you very much in advance

Can't you use it.

rickhack

Nov 18, 2010
Can't you use it.

No dear Tipstir, i cannot use it since the screen is divided in two parts and does not fully occupy the desktop, and cannot calibrate the touchscreen.
I attach a picture, is not made with your ROM but the original one, but the result is same
. $DSCN1912.JPG
Any help very much appreciate

tipstir

Developer
Aug 4, 2010
Video issue cause by your hardware and the ROM are not compatible. Are you saying it was like that prior to you using the ROM. Do you have flytouch / epad?