Tipstir's | Rooted ROM | MOD ePad 2 v0.7c v2.0.0_105 | Hybrid (256MB) | Market Works

habeebing

Oct 14, 2010
Doddy , This ROM WILL work on your pad. I prefer to use Ziannas mod though. There is now three working ROMS that i have come across for this pad. Ziannas, Tipsters EXTREME warning MOD, This ROM. We are all patiently waiting for tipster and his crew to come out with the performance ROM for this pad. PLEASE OVERCLOCK TIPSTER. Ziannas mod has everything including google apps and android market with a working GMAIL account. NO extra work is needed. The only thing that it lacks is SPEED!

tipstir

Developer
Aug 4, 2010
Before you do anything what type of connector do you have? 24-pin or 30-pin? If you don't know can you take snap shot of what you have and attach to your reply?

Doddy

Nov 13, 2010
I have just flashed mine and it now boots up and sticks on the screen saying epad. I'm not sure what connector i have I can tell you a ipod cable will work i'll try and get a photo but in the mean time is there a restore flash i can do.

Ok i just had a look at it and its now moved to the android logo which has a shimering effect so it may just being very slow.

Last edited:

bOndet

Nov 8, 2010
please help i can't connect my 3g modem (Huawei e1552). i manage to connect this in my default ROM.

tipstir

Developer
Aug 4, 2010
Yes this version was made first. Deluxe 7d2108 fixes the stuff boot screen If you prefer this one here I can fixed the issue.

oschultz

Oct 25, 2010
Thanks for a fine ROM but I wonder how the tablet can become seen from the PC with xp installation - sd-card and usb-storage works fine - but when attaching an usb cable notring happens - the tablet cannot see the PC either

What should be done

tipstir

Developer
Aug 4, 2010
Thanks for a fine ROM but I wonder how the tablet can become seen from the PC with xp installation - sd-card and usb-storage works fine - but when attaching an usb cable notring happens - the tablet cannot see the PC either

What should be done

What tablet are using with this one?

tipstir

Developer
Aug 4, 2010
The link is working.. Site is hosting the file has changed their name but the file link redirects to them still.

Marylander

Feb 19, 2011
Hi,

I just got one of those unbranded 7" tablets. Has firmware version 1.6, Kernel 2.6.29-00236-g4f8dbbb-dirty, build # WMT2.1_105

I am wondering if I can benefit from any of your upgrades and which one.
Thanks

SoundGuy_025

Apr 28, 2011
Updated again, and had fixed some stuff. Noted in the first Post #1 Bonus Collection of High Quality Wallpaper now available about 45 of them. You now have 66 applications in the main package. Anyway have fun. Oh yes I've been testing this one and haven't seen any issues with it. Will post again how to SetCPU correctly.

I don't hear that buzzing and now it's WMT2.0.0_105. I have the screen reduced to 66% could be something else going on buzzing on LCD panel meaning some module is gone. Well my experience with LCD on HDTV, Computer Monitor, Laptops/netbooks.

Okay contact me PM though..

Hi Tipster, sorry to bother you but can you tell me how to backup my original ROM on my ZT-180 Epad?

jonifili

Apr 26, 2011
Cound get script to update device because the exe file was just unziping the files to the sd card, and not to a folder called "script". Created the folder and copy the files to the folder and it started ok.

The device took a while to open, but booted ok!!

Tipster!! you're the MAN!!! If you ever came to Portugal, i'll buy you a drink!!! Thanks!!

jonifili

Apr 26, 2011
Hi,

After a few months with ROM_MOD_ePADv06 I decide to try the ROM_MOD_ePAD7a_200105. It load just fine, but the tablet did not start.
I try to upload the ROM_MOD_ePADv06 again, has it had worked well. It load OK, restarted and it froze in the epad screen.
Any ideias to, either upgrade, or how to return to the original ROM_MOD_ePADv06?
Thanks,
JF