Tried but no Cigar

Status
Not open for further replies.

steve@edmonds

Dec 23, 2010
Hey Thanks again I have had no success. I reloaded the flash driver as recommended directly from my computer, I have the same results. I tried to access flash 10.0.1 API from the viewsonic section at xda-developers.com and couldn't navigate this site and or when i used the search criteria I received nothing for "flash 10.0.1 API" I tried a general search on the web and also received nothing. Sorry for being a newbie (a wannabe ex windows user)

Thanks in advance

Steve

steve@edmonds

Dec 23, 2010
Hi Peter,

I have installed the three files (HULU) as suggested by probbiethe1. The result was that there were no more blackouts when flash attempted to load. In fact the web pages that contained flash remained on screen and remained stable and readable, the only glitch is that the sections on the web page that contain the flash component displayed a series of characters. In answer to your question concerning ROM and Rooting, I am not fully versed with computing (sorry) , I leave this stuff to my brother who is a machine code programmer for a research company.

Good news is that yesterday I received an update for the gpad that allowed for the upload of movie files from a SIM card. This was totally amazing.. I loaded BBC Earth the jungle version and the playback was almost in 3D, in fact my wife told me to knock it off since she couldn't get to sleep (Howling monkey section) :)

Thanks for all your help

ps If I can be of service to your community I own a battery business and have been in batteries for over 25 years.

Cheers Steve

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
Glad things are working. Check out the Huawei section, we need a charger and battery for it. Might be some business for you there.

Status
Not open for further replies.