Welcome to the Bauhn Android Tablet Forum

skusz

Feb 25, 2013
Hi Stephen,

Other than pair the keyboard via Bluetooth was there anything else that you needed to do to get the keyboard working. I assume you have the keyboard working with your Bauhn tablet and not an Ipad or similar.
Any suggest fixes would be greatly appreciated...the small amount of hair I have is rapidly being pulled out.

Cheers Greg

Hi Greg,
No, we can not get it working with the Bauhn tablet, the tablet can see the keyboard but the keyboard will not work. I've had a gut full of it and will be returning the keyboard for a refund. You would think the Bauhn would make sure that a keyboard they are going to released is fully compatible with a tablet they have previously released. Extremely poor form on their part.
Stephen.

manuelnavarro

Mar 6, 2013
everytym i click the camera logo the always response is (cant connect to the camera) what can i do to fix it??? pls help me :)

manuelnavarro

Mar 6, 2013
Icant use my camera bec. everytym i click the camera logo the always response is (cant connect to the camera) what can i do to fix it??? pls help me :)

manuelnavarro

Mar 6, 2013
Icant use my camera bec. everytym i click the camera logo the always response is (cant connect to the camera) what can i do to fix it??? pls help me :) Bauhn AMiD 972XS

PORT

Mar 30, 2013
Hello all.
I have Bauhn Amid 971r Problem with frimware, i can't find frimware from this device. Who can help me ?

ridsy

Apr 13, 2013
did you ever get an answer to this. I am having the same problem, no sound with some movie soundtracks , AVI and MP4.

random42

Apr 14, 2013
Cover for the Bauhn amid-9743g ???

Anyone know where to get one? Either the book folding type or a rubber bumper style.

Interestingly my one came with a pre-installed screen protector, which also included pre-installed bubbles where it wasn't put on properly.

I have had the tablet for about a week now and I am very impressed with how well it works for something that was so cheap. The only two things I don't like about it is the lack of accessories, like a docking stand, cover, etc, and the fact the buttons are on the back rather than the side or top, which has prevented me from using an ipad cover which otherwise fits this tablet.

Robbo

Sep 8, 2012
I have the firmware for the 971R but nowhere to host it. Way too large to try and email.
I don't know why it has been removed from the Tempo FTP server.

Kratoklastes

Jul 2, 2013
Hi Gates,

Sorry, been away.

I rooted using this post and instructions : [ROOT] Rooting Toolkit for Xperia 2011 ICS [FW:.562]{LOCKED & UNLOCKED BOOTLOADERS} - xda-developers
I used windows though.

The instructions are not specifically for our device but they work. Just ignore the error messages.

Make sure you do the preparation, ie. Turn on usb debugging, in developer settings within system settings and try set the display to remain on for a minimum of 10mins.

The file you download the is a batch file. Follow the instructions. I have done this successfully four out of four times.

I joined up just to say a big Thanks for this, bowyerv.

I just got one of these (a 971R) for $70 refurbed (I know, right? BARGAIN). It's just for a gym pad, to watch vids etc on the treadmill w/ bluetooth headphones and link my Polar Wearlink+ bluetooth heart rate monitor as well for heart-rate tracking and recording.

I root all my devices to ditch the dreck (like the Kingsoft 'Office' suite), and this one will be no different. Thanks again.

Now watch me brick it twice before I get the process right... :confused:

SteveHoneyman

Jul 15, 2013
The next time Aldi sells the tablet, buy the accessory kit. It has a leather look case, car charger with USB socket and USB power cord. Unfortunately, the new size makes the tablet slightly narrower than the Galaxy 10.1 so it cannot use the Samsung covers. Likewise, too square to use iPad covers. Check your local Aldi, they may still have some stock availalble.

DaBrat

Aug 11, 2013
Hi I'm having same problem since yesterday. I connected the charger and was fine - the battery charging logo showed up. I tried to turn it on after a little bit. I left it charging all night. I tried to turn it on in the morning but nothing. I pressed the power and volume buttons, the USB connection, which I'm leaving for another hour, just to try that too. Nothing seems to make a difference. PLEASE HELP!