Where can the Coby Kyros (Gen 1) be Purchased? Price trends?

l_n

Dec 28, 2010
AAFES (u.s. military exchange services) has it available. Haven't checked prices recently, though.

mjordan

Jan 11, 2011
I got mine at amazon.com (had a giftcard) for 154.99 free shipping. I love it, rooted it and installed gapps within about 15 minutes. Great deal!

I was watching on amazon every day for about a week, some days they have it in-stock themselves, and you get the free super saver shipping.

Other times it is being sold for up to 164.99 from other retailers on amazon, with varying shipping costs.

I would have gone to frys, but my employer gave me an amazon.com giftcard!

Last edited:

hiram21

Jan 25, 2011
I got mine though Amazon for $169, which included S?H. You moight also want to considering buying the Ematic EGLIDE Internet tablet. It already has the Androud Market application and also 3G connectivity (plus the WiFi) and voice recorder with the built-in microphone. I would have bought it if I had known about it before I bought my Coby Kyros 7015.

Sir Robin

Jan 22, 2011
I saw it on sale at my local Kmart this last Sunday for 149, I am going back to see if they will give me the 20 difference from what I paid 3 weeks ago.

Ridgeland

Dec 14, 2010
I bought my MID7015-4G at SkopKo in Rice Lake, WI - about two weeks before Christmas. $149
@ Hiram
It does have a mic and you can record voice on it. There is no label on the side so you have to guess which tiny hole is the mic.
I downloaded an app for recording.

cupstack

Jan 28, 2011
I'm new here and appreciate all the posts. I finally decided to purchase one and went through Radio Shack (149.99). Ordered it Thursday morning and and was willing to wait on standard 3-5 day shipping - well - it came in this afternoon (1 day shipping). A great surprise leading to start the weekend.

caulktel

Jan 21, 2011
Gee, how do you rate? I ordered mine from Radio Shack about a week ago and I won't see it till Monday. Cant wait.

cupstack

Jan 28, 2011
Luck of the draw maybe?

I also did a ship to store instead of my house (i'm usually not home during the day) - maybe that had something to do with it...