Am I the only one who hasn't received 3.1?

zenderbee

Jul 9, 2011
Epilogue.

Update came through at 3am. Everything seems fine, not noticing much difference except tab is running faster :)

Sent from my A500 using Android Tablet Forum

suade907

Apr 27, 2011
No Update for me either. I'll wait though considering all the issues that seem to have popped up.

koorpen

Jun 12, 2011
Ain´t nothing yet. Living ang bought it in Sweden.
Small country for Acer maybe, say no more.

Batchman

May 14, 2011
Same here in Germany. Was originally scheduled for the 5th, but on that day they announced on Facebook that it would be delayed until the 13th st the earliest. Yesterday they announced it would take a few days more, as they are fixing a couple bugs that showed up in 3.1 in other areas. Now that it seems the wifi bug may be fixed, maybe we'll get 3.1 in the next couple days.

suade907

Apr 27, 2011
I picked up a transformer tab for my brother the other day and his doesn't want to update either. Even though asus offers the update on their web site. We may end updating that one through the memory slott. I haven't found the update on the acer site for the A500 so it looks like we have to wait.

wmunn

Apr 25, 2011
I go to settings, about tablet, system update, click check now, I get "network coverage is currently poor. Please move to a location with better coverage to continue" I have full signal strength on wifi, on a known good network. Any ideas what is going on here?

PeteDee

May 21, 2011
I go to settings, about tablet, system update, click check now, I get "network coverage is currently poor. Please move to a location with better coverage to continue" I have full signal strength on wifi, on a known good network. Any ideas what is going on here?

Have you tried a couple of resets?

Pete

Haggis70

Jul 5, 2011
I'm still on 1.016.05_COM_GEN1, which doesn't even seem like a current 3.0 version. Anyone else with such a low build number?

achebee4you

Jun 4, 2011
Thanks for all of the replies. Now I know that it's not just me. My tab is working okay, I'm just a person who hates to be left out :). Sounds like maybe I will get the benefit of more tweaks before my upgrade arrives.

FYI I bought my tab the minute the 32G model appeared at my local Costco. It was in early June and that tab had a manufacture date of June 2011 (!).

- bee

Mine is from costco too I still don't have an update either maybe the 32gig model gets the shaft lol

otsu2cob

Jun 23, 2011
I got my Iconia July 14th. Last night July 15 I was on Acer's Chat Support and the agent told me the roll out has stopped because of a problem with WiFi. He had no estimate on when the roll out would start again, but that Acer was working the problem. Hopefully soon.

Phu5ion

Oct 19, 2010
I had received notice of the 3.1 update on the 6th. I tried updating it three time and each time received an "Invalid Update" error during the unzip process. By the 7th, the update was gone and now when I try to check for system updates I receive a "system is up to date" message. I'm impatiently waiting for them to re-push the OTA update.

wmunn

Apr 25, 2011
mine just came through today while at work, install failed on first try, second time was a keeper.

Cyrus74

Jul 20, 2011
I still didn't get the update,anyone known why, i live in Croatia and have A500 32GB. ****ing Acer, why not put update on web site.