CM10 Thread Q&A

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
I tried to flash your kernel vampirefo and it jammed on the boot screen. Bit busy at the min but will have a better look when I have more time later and report back.

I will check the mount points in a few minutes, if needed, I will change them an reupload kernel, I am running from sdcard, so I have already made mount point changes.

ownjoouk

Feb 24, 2013
OK cool. To confirm without cache wipe it boots but you get a force close party. If you wipe cache it gets stuck on boot animation.

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
ok I am going to install with the kernel cm10 comes with and see if the problem exist on my tablet as wel, using my own kernel I don't have that problem, running from sdcard. I am going to install to tablet just as you did and see if i can replicate the problem.

ok installed on tablet no sound problems. you did format data, cache, and system before you installed cm10?

Last edited:

Linsalata28

Dec 24, 2012
I pulled the regular system effect tick sounds and keyboard tick sounds cause I hate how low they are on cm10. I also use them on my phone.

I'll post the sounds for anyone else who would like them. It's not a flashable zip I repeat not flashable. Extract the zip then push them to system/media/audio/ui and set the permissions to -rw--r-r- and reboot.

https://www.box.com/shared/n1kmdui5yp9l2i5uv45b

flopower1996

Feb 8, 2013
I pulled the regular system effect tick sounds and keyboard tick sounds cause I hate how low they are on cm10. I also use them on my phone.

I'll post the sounds for anyone else who would like them. It's not a flashable zip I repeat not flashable. Extract the zip then push them to system/media/audio/ui and set the permissions to -rw--r-r- and reboot.

https://www.box.com/shared/n1kmdui5yp9l2i5uv45b
Is this fixing the problem with youtube etc.?

flopower1996

Feb 8, 2013

Linsalata28

Dec 24, 2012
Is this fixing the problem with youtube etc.?

No its just the tick sounds when you press/select things on the screen and the keyboard ticks if you have those on. I like to hear when I touch things on the screen. If you keep those sounds off or don't notice then don't worry. You can download the package and listen to the sounds if you want.
As for low sound you could try Acid Audio v7. I haven't flashed it yet but I will be soon. I'll let you know when I do. There are a few sound mods around that you can try out and even apps.

Linsalata28

Dec 24, 2012
My sound issues seem to come and go. Its not always high.

I flashed Acid Audio v7 and it seems to be working great so far. It hasn't been that long but the sound is very high and with the acid eq and awesome beats dsp there are lots of options.
You can check out the thread on XDA.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1923630

I also started a thread in apps and games for the app zipinstaller.
http://www.androidtablets.net/forum/showthread.php?t=56163
I tested it and it seems to work just fine. It's kind of like ROM manager for anyone who wants to try it.

ownjoouk

Feb 24, 2013
[Q=Iinsalata28;277794]I flashed Acid Audio v7 and it seems to be working great so far. It hasn't been that long but the sound is very high and with the acid eq and awesome beats dsp there are lots of options.
You can check out the thread on XDA.
[MOD][GB/ICS/JB]●►ACID Audio Engine V7.0◄●[Build 2802/2805]Updated..|☆☆☆TEAM AC!D☆☆☆ - xda-developers

I meant high pitched audio but I will check out your links anyway. Thanks. If I play a video in MX player sound is fine but YouTube is always high pitched.

If i

I also started a thread in apps and games for the app zipinstaller.
[APP][ROOT] ZipInstaller 3.2.2 for CWM-based + TWRP + 4EXT Recoveries
I tested it and it seems to work just fine. It's kind of like ROM manager for anyone who wants to try it.[/QUOTE]