New Coby 7022-4G

fun

Aug 19, 2010
I download the clockworkmod em73 4k zip. I installed android sdk and went to fastmode on the device. I put the recovery.img in the tools folder and in command prompt I typed 'fastboot recovery recovery.img' and i did 'fastboot reboot'. It still works but I can't reset the device.

please write detail as much as possible e.g. file name.

it seems only recovery doesn't work. try reset hole. normal android system should work. please do not do anything other than resetting.

daprospecta

Jun 16, 2011
please write detail as much as possible e.g. file name.

it seems only recovery doesn't work. try reset hole. normal android system should work. please do not do anything other than resetting.
Got it working fun. I just had to use the 8k instead of the 4k.

daprospecta

Jun 16, 2011
thank you for ignoring my posts again. I'll not help you anymore.
How did I ignore your posts? I went on your website and it said you could install recovery.img by fastboot. I researched how to install by fastboot and I did just that. The only problem is I used the wrong img file. Can't see how you are getting angry when all I tried to do was help you since you came on this topic.

fun

Aug 19, 2010
How did I ignore your posts? I went on your website and it said you could install recovery.img by fastboot. I researched how to install by fastboot and I did just that. The only problem is I used the wrong img file. Can't see how you are getting angry when all I tried to do was help you since you came on this topic.

did you really read post#58 and #66 here?
ah, of course, no need to help me anymore, too. thank you for your help.

this is last post on this thread. if someone has interest my files, please use XDA thread.
sorry for my noise.

avic77

Feb 7, 2011
Anyone planning to post a review for this tablet on You Tube. I bought one, its sitting in the box but I'm waiting to open it. Toys R Us has a crappy return policy on open devices. So I am waiting on Hubby to be home to check it out. I was hopeing to see some reviews or something by now.

daprospecta

Jun 16, 2011
I am going to post one tonight with a tutorial. What do u want it do specifically?

Sent from my MID7022 using Android Tablet Forum

avic77

Feb 7, 2011
Ohhh i dont need it to do anything to major. You Tube, E reader, Documents, MP3. I just want to see it in action before I open the box :)
Like I said in my private message, once i have flash and Market I'll probably be golden, as long as it has good battery life and WIFI connection. Look forward to your review and those step by step instructions for getting flash and market on it
I guess it's just so new that very few out there even know about it yet. That is exciting and a little scary. I dont want to end up with a paper weight cause its really crappy and we just dont know it yet ;)

ghoner

Jun 21, 2011
Ohhh i dont need it to do anything to major. You Tube, E reader, Documents, MP3. I just want to see it in action before I open the box :)
Like I said in my private message, once i have flash and Market I'll probably be golden, as long as it has good battery life and WIFI connection. Look forward to your review and those step by step instructions for getting flash and market on it
I guess it's just so new that very few out there even know about it yet. That is exciting and a little scary. I dont want to end up with a paper weight cause its really crappy and we just dont know it yet ;)

Follow the below thread for instructions on Market. Also, you can install Flash straight from the Market once it is installed.

http://www.AndroidTablets.net/forum...-got-market-working-7022-without-rooting.html

This is also done without rooting. Just make sure to read through the entire thread before starting.

daprospecta

Jun 16, 2011

Here's a review.
http://www.google.com/m/url?client=...4QFjAC&usg=AFQjCNFO6d7jH2xwXpfiX6yzNZmca5hDRQ

Same device just different name and running froyo with market installed but same device. No need for me to post a review. Avic do u know how to add the files to your SD card? If so I can make a video right now on how to install market if not then later.

avic77

Feb 7, 2011
You are really gonna laugh at me... My teenager had to add my music to my SD card for my cell phone... 'Im sure I can figure it out but i have never done it myself :)

vladytepes

Jun 22, 2011
I was considering buying the 7024. A friend has it and it's great. But looking for information I have seen here that there is a new model, 7022. I looked for it in ToysRUs but online they don´t specify if it is this model. I have sent them an email asking but they don´t know it. Can anybody tell me where is available?
Thank you

Last edited:

daprospecta

Jun 16, 2011
I was considering buying the 7024. A friend has it and it's great. But looking for information I have seen here that there is a new model, 7022. I looked for it in ToysRUs but online they don´t specify if it is this model. I have sent them an email asking but they don´t know it. Can anybody tell me where is available?
Thank you
Your local toys r us. I looked for it online and you can't get it online PERIOD. Unless someone starts selling them online you cant.

daprospecta

Jun 16, 2011
You are really gonna laugh at me... My teenager had to add my music to my SD card for my cell phone... 'Im sure I can figure it out but i have never done it myself :)
Tried to make a video but it was just too troublesome so I'm going to attempt to type you a tutorial. You will need a sd card to complete this and it must be in the tablet.
First and foremost go download the gtablet.zip file I posted in the first page of this thread. Once you have that downloaded extract the zip file to your computer(remember the location where you extracted the zip). Plug your tablet into your PC via the USB cord that came with the tablet. On the tablet screen you will see a message and a button asking to enable the usb mass storage...press the button. After about 10 seconds you should see a new drive in your my computer folder. That drive is the sd card on your tablet. Go to the location where you extracted the zip file and copy the gtablet folder into the drive of your sd card. Once the files are done copying, unplug your tablet from your pc and go to the application on your tablet called Es File explorer. Find the Gtablet folder that you placed on the sd card earlier. That folder contains 7 applications but only 4 are required to make the application work.
When you press on the file you will get a message asking you if you want to install or cancel.....press install and then hit done. Install the files in this order Onetimesetup, SetupWizard,GoogleFrameServices, and Vending.APK. DON'T OPEN ANY OF THE NEW APPLICATIONS UNTIL YOU REBOOT . After that restart your tablet and when the notification comes up on whether you want to use launcher or setup wizard, check the box below and select launcher. Now go to the new market application on your device and login with your gmail and you know have the Android market. If you have any questions I will answer them as soon as I can.