New Coby 7022-4G

not12listen

Jun 30, 2011
my wife just bought me one of these, for me, for my birthday. :)

it'll arrive next friday! really looking forward to watching some rally videos while working out, and perhaps even getting some classic games on it for the quiet evenings. :)

Pitfall

Jul 2, 2011
Just got the 7022 yesterday. This is my first tablet. It works really good. Got the Marketplace to work this morning and it was really easy to do. For the price you just can't beat it!

epi

Jun 23, 2011
Anyone notice the slow wifi speed after kyros 7022 comes out of sleep. I have have to power off the unit for the wifi speed to be normal. This is my third unit with the same issue. Anyone having the same problem? If so, any fix for the wifi problem?

daprospecta

Jun 16, 2011
Anyone notice the slow wifi speed after kyros 7022 comes out of sleep. I have have to power off the unit for the wifi speed to be normal. This is my third unit with the same issue. Anyone having the same problem? If so, any fix for the wifi problem?
Since I rooted and made a lot of modifications I don't have that problem anymore. Dont know why. I think a member said if you disable wifi and enable it again then it will fix the problem. You could go to the market and download a wifi toggle widget and that would fix it within 15 secs. This tablet isn't perfect unfortunately. It has it little problems that me and others are trying to fix but it takes time.

buck1122

Jun 26, 2011
I m sure you can but it depends. Depends on the phone

daprospecta - it is a Blackberry Tour 9630. I Google finds several sites that "discuss" BB tethering to Android but none with instructions as to how you really do it. This feature would be big! Especially in the corporate world as the BB is one of the favorite phone in business climate.

nba1341

Jul 4, 2011
Just bought this tablet from toys r us should be here by Wednesday. I have CM7 running 2.3.4 on my tmobile comet looking forward to using this and possibly installing CM7 on it too using provided links!

nba1341

Jul 4, 2011
P.S. what type of Hdmi port does this have (Type C or mini)? I know 7024 has type c but the Telepad 7c which I think is what this is is mini-hdmi? Can anyone confirm please

dm2

Jun 15, 2011
P.S. what type of Hdmi port does this have (Type C or mini)? I know 7024 has type c but the Telepad 7c which I think is what this is is mini-hdmi? Can anyone confirm please

It has Mini HDMI, Type C. I believe Type C is Mini. I haven't tried it out yet.