New Version of Jelly Bean ROM (Inverted Gapps)

flashallthetime

Dec 28, 2012
New update soooooooonnnnnnnnnn, ROM is ready gapps are being worked on, l am updating some and there will be a new gapps package. The difference is minor but the way to install the ROM and gapps is different. You must flash the ROM first and go through the set up prior to flashing the inverted gapps. Going to try to bake the init.d support into the rom

Sent from my IdeaTabA2109A using Tapatalk HD

Last edited:

tnewc

Feb 7, 2013
OK. I downloaded your first download to download folder. I extracted it. Now what? I tried recovery mode and it said Installation aborted...

flashallthetime

Dec 28, 2012
OK new ROM with init.d support built in, no need to flash any zips whoot:D:D:D:D

flashallthetime

Dec 28, 2012
OK. I downloaded your first download to download folder. I extracted it. Now what? I tried recovery mode and it said Installation aborted...

Is your tablets boot loader unlocked? Did you flash the new modded recovery? Otherwise this nor any custom ROM will not flash?

flashallthetime

Dec 28, 2012
Now I have a friggen headache, friggen play store reverts back to the standard play store every time you reboot, oh I hate stupid google and they're apps, 2 days of picking, flashing re doing my ROM, doing the gapps , f uck :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::m: I have the same issue with my phone but the only advantage is I can use a theme to invert the gapps through theme chooser. Shows you what and how Google collects info. I'm the friggen stupid one, I had back up enabled through google, nope that's not it, I believe it is xposed framework that's causing it, almost had it perfect. Let me know if you are facing the same issue

Last edited:

tnewc

Feb 7, 2013
Boot loader unlocked? Did I flash the new modded recovery? I have no idea what any of this stuff means. Isn't there an idiot's way to re-istall jelly bean over my Lenovo supplied upgrade?

flashallthetime

Dec 28, 2012
Boot loader unlocked? Did I flash the new modded recovery? I have no idea what any of this stuff means. Isn't there an idiot's way to re-istall jelly bean over my Lenovo supplied upgrade?
OK , do you have any experience in unlocking an android device?
You need to unlock the boot loader and flash the jelly bean recovery, sounds like you are trying to flash with the stock recovery which will not work. Here's his to flash recovery(flash the jelly bean recovery not the ICS one)http://www.androidtablets.net/forum/showthread.php?t=52438

Last edited:

WasteLandSavage

Dec 3, 2012
Now I have a friggen headache, friggen play store reverts back to the standard play store every time you reboot, oh I hate stupid google and they're apps, 2 days of picking, flashing re doing my ROM, doing the gapps , f uck :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::m: I have the same issue with my phone but the only advantage is I can use a theme to invert the gapps through theme chooser. Shows you what and how Google collects info. I'm the friggen stupid one, I had back up enabled through google, nope that's not it, I believe it is xposed framework that's causing it, almost had it perfect. Let me know if you are facing the same issue

Hey Flash:

Take two Asprin that should help your headache...... :p :rolleyes:

flashallthetime

Dec 28, 2012
It still continues, one step forward and twelve back, crap I now have to mod the standard gapps too:banghead::banghead::banghead:

md07

Feb 24, 2013
Which ROM are you using? Phablet or Slimz Beanz

i used slim bean before. But i uninstall it because it not support real flash player, some web page or app cant play. Rom from Ml630 support flash good. i hav't used your newest updated rom yet. but i hear it have some bug from u. so are you fixing , and show new update tomorow?

Last edited:

flashallthetime

Dec 28, 2012
i used slim bean before. But i uninstall it because it not support real flash player, some web page or app cant play. Rom from Ml630 support flash good. i hav't used your newest updated rom yet. but i hear it have some bug from u. so are you fixing , and show new update tomorow?

What bug and flash player apk is baked in just select flash player in the app drawer and let it install, it obliviously is borked so I put a download link on the first page for flash playerhttp://d-h.st/c2h
I need to rework the standard gaps

Last edited: